• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
F.Michael

PS4 Games for family...

Rate this topic

Wife, and I are thinking about getting a PS4 slim (was recently $199) with a few extra controllers so 4 of us at one time can play together.

What games would you guys/gals recommend (I'm thinking of Diablo 3, WWE 2K18 or 19, and FIFA 19).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

On 11/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, F.Michael said:

Wife, and I are thinking about getting a PS4 slim (was recently $199) with a few extra controllers so 4 of us at one time can play together.

What games would you guys/gals recommend (I'm thinking of Diablo 3, WWE 2K18 or 19, and FIFA 19).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I don't play console games (PC MASTER RACE) but my roommate has a PS4.

FIFA is definitely a great game. I don't know anything about or even like soccer, but the game is well made and always fun to play.

Obviously I suggest NHL19 as well in terms of sports games. Haven't played it, but I'm sure it's good. WWE games are always good times.

I think there's a new Call of Duty out already this year. That'll probably be the big ticket console game this year, but idk much about it.

Kinda off the board, but I suggest "Overcooked" as well. It's a multiplayer game where you are all cooks in a kitchen and have to run around putting ingredients together to get orders out on time. Sounds lame, but it gets super intense and is really based on teamwork. My roommate and I used to get ripped and play that after work. It's very cartoony and family friendly, and I think you can download it on the playstation network for cheap.

15 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

I usually play on my own. Only multiplayer games I have are cod and sports games 

Yeah they don't make a whole lot of good couch multiplayers anymore anyway. You have to go online and listen to an 11 year old describe how he'd F your mom if you want good multiplayer action.

I think Nintendo Switch still has a lot of multiplayers, but personally I think Nintendo sucks besides mario kart and smash bros (don't tell Nerve)

40 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yeah they don't make a whole lot of good couch multiplayers anymore anyway. You have to go online and listen to an 11 year old describe how he'd F your mom if you want good multiplayer action.

I think Nintendo Switch still has a lot of multiplayers, but personally I think Nintendo sucks besides mario kart and smash bros (don't tell Nerve)

You can die 

19 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

You can die 

I guess I used to like Zelda too, but I haven't played any of them since Ocarina of Time....  because Nintendo is for babies...

In other news, I bought the HTC Vive on black Friday, and it arrives at my house tomorrow. I'm about to play old school Nintendo duck hunt, but in VR...

aL8mqLz_700b.jpg

On 11/28/2018 at 4:41 PM, Euro_Twins said:

I usually play on my own. Only multiplayer games I have are cod and sports games 

Several years ago while visiting my wife's family I was hanging out with my bro-inlaw, and we played 1 of the EA Sports Fight Night boxing games...I was playing Rocky Graziano, and I never loss.

My bro-inlaw was playing all the other boxers available (including Ali), and I still managed to beat him.

We both came to the conclusion that a few guys by the name of Tony, and Paulie paid a visit to EA games to extol the virtues of said paisan.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Several years ago while visiting my wife's family I was hanging out with my bro-inlaw, and we played 1 of the EA Sports Fight Night boxing games...I was playing Rocky Graziano, and I never loss.

My bro-inlaw was playing all the other boxers available (including Ali), and I still managed to beat him.

We both came to the conclusion that a few guys by the name of Tony, and Paulie paid a visit to EA games to extol the virtues of said paisan.

We don't extort people. We just make sure things run smoothly, according to how we want them to. Sure we take a little cut of the action, but that's only fair. We have to be paid for our services. 

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I guess I used to like Zelda too, but I haven't played any of them since Ocarina of Time....  because Nintendo is for babies...

In other news, I bought the HTC Vive on black Friday, and it arrives at my house tomorrow. I'm about to play old school Nintendo duck hunt, but in VR...

aL8mqLz_700b.jpg

Breath of the wild for the switch was amaze balls 

10 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

We don't extort people. We just make sure things run smoothly, according to how we want them to. Sure we take a little cut of the action, but that's only fair. We have to be paid for our services. 

Extortion?

Oh no no no...Listen - I'm a reasonable man...I don't ask for much...Just a little...Just enough to wet my beak.

Don_fanucci_gf2_.jpeg