• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

12/4 Red Bread Redemption GDT - Lightning @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Hell yeah.

Living in the greater Milwaukee area I was fortunate to see both the Charlatan UK (aka Charlatans), and Echo and the Bunnymen within the past few years...Not sure why the Stone Roses wouldn't come to the States - I'm certain they'd have people showing up to see them.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Too much bread imo.

Damn carbs - how I love thee...

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Just found out the cougar I've been sleeping with on and off for the past eight months is a Habs fan.

Alexa, play One More Try by George Michael.

Not a Red Wings commercial, but still pretty darn funny...

Just now, F.Michael said:

Living in the greater Milwaukee area I was fortunate to see both the Charlatan UK (aka Charlatans), and Echo and the Bunnymen within the past few years...Not sure why the Stone Roses wouldn't come to the States - I'm certain they'd have people showing up to see them.

Seems like people either 1) know they exist and love them or 2) have never heard of them. Meanwhile, everyone and their mom knows Oasis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Damn carbs - how I love thee...

My diet is, like, 80% carbs, yet somehow I've always been thin. It's weird.

12 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

:lol:

:unhappy:

:crybaby:

Well, 30 other teams learned that they can spear our guys on the bench and not get disciplined, so that precedence has been set by @NHLPlayerSafety.

hype...

In other HYPE news, I am sure Stevie Y will be at the game tonight, officially watching his Lightning, but in reality watching and evaluating players/coaches futures on HIS team in red. 

45 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Seems like people either 1) know they exist and love them or 2) have never heard of them. Meanwhile, everyone and their mom knows Oasis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah Oasis is alright, and I have always liked Blur as well (Britpop), but if memory serves me well - Stone Roses manager more, or less gave the band bad advice, and screwed any chance of them getting the acclaim that they should've gotten.

1 minute ago, Yzerman19 said:

are we in some sort of Detroit hate from the league again???? Only Bert got suspended.... how weird

Wings are being nerfed, just as they were with the implementation of the salary cap and the retroactive decision that backdiving contracts were against the rules.

Wings versus the world.