• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

12/4 Red Bread Redemption GDT - Lightning @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

So you think that was a good call?

No, I think bad calls happen to every team pretty much all season long.  It's what happens when you have humans reffing a super fast sport.  I definitely DON'T think there's some sort of reffing bias against Detroit. 

Edited by kipwinger

Just now, kipwinger said:

No, I think bad calls happen to every team pretty much all season long.  It's what happens when you have human reffing a super fast sport.  I definitely DON'T think there's some sort of reffing bias against Detroit. 

There is most definitely a conspiracy against Detroit. I have a mole in the NHL.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

No, I think bad calls happen to every team pretty much all season long.  It's what happens when you have human reffing a super fast sport.  I definitely DON'T think there's some sort of reffing bias against Detroit. 

Every fan base thinks the refs are against them so we can't be different.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Obv. Doesn't mean a fan can't tell a ref to suck on his nips. 

Just now, MabusIncarnate said:

Fans aren't allowed to complain about bad calls if they are beating a good team? 

There were no calls at all for like two periods.  So I"m not sure what "bad calls" people were bitching about in the first period. 

6 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Are we officially the whiny fanbase?  I never thought we were, but it's beginning to seem like we are.

Umm...If you wanna see some whiny fanbase...I might suggest you check out the Avs board over at HF Boards in their GDT against the Wings from 2 nights ago...That $hit posted is hilarity at it's finest!

2 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Or we could, ya know, hold ourselves to a higher standard instead of racing the fans of Phoenix and Florida to the bottom?

Edited by kipwinger

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

It's that kind of homer attitude that leads to the this perception:

Joe Buck

@Buck

I love all teams EXCEPT yours. For how I feel about most of this .. see Teddy Roosevelt Paris 1910