• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HoweFan

DD out multiple weeks

Rate this topic

28 minutes ago, HoweFan said:

Geez can we just get through a game without losing someone.  Hopefully its Hronek that gets a call.  Our position in the Hughes sweepstakes will likely get better with all these injuries

I'm pretty meh about the whole DeKeyser injury though. I feel bad for him as a person that he's injured and can't do his job/play the game he loves, but I also have been thoroughly disappointed with his play this year at times (a lot of times).

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

7 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

F*** off!... Hronek had 3 points (1 goal, 2 assists) and 13 shots on goal through 6 games with the Wings  to start the season, and since then went down to GR and dominated offensively with 14 points (4 goals, 10 assists), 44 shots on goal through 16 games... What exactly does he have to do to be considered playing "great"?

Hicketts will get the call for sure... FFS...

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

F*** off!... Hronek had 3 points (1 goal, 2 assists) and 13 shots on goal through 6 games with the Wings  to start the season, and since then went down to GR and dominated offensively with 14 points (4 goals, 10 assists), 44 shots on goal through 16 games... What exactly does he have to do to be considered playing "great"?

He has to do "the process" D'uh

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah I'm with you. I thought he's looked pretty great lately. 

7 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Switch to being LEFT HANDED.

Durrrrrr