• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/11 Santa Ho GDT - Red Wings @ Capitals - 7:30 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Still want to see Abby and Bert swapped on those lines. With that said, the way it sits, we actually have 3 lines that are capable of scoring somewhat consistently, I don't know how much success that 3rd line has with Abby there instead.

Big game, not liking our chances but i'll be here to watch tonight (finally) and root our boys on.

Going bold here and gonna say 6-4 Wings final. AA finds the net again, Larkin with a pair, Frk, Cholo, Jensen with the rest. LGW!!

41 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

So I'm clueless because isn't this Ron Wilson's speech and how does it have to do with the Caps?  :lol:

For old times' sake. :D

10 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Still want to see Abby and Bert swapped on those lines. With that said, the way it sits, we actually have 3 lines that are capable of scoring somewhat consistently, I don't know how much success that 3rd line has with Abby there instead.

Big game, not liking our chances but i'll be here to watch tonight (finally) and root our boys on.

Going bold here and gonna say 6-4 Wings final. AA finds the net again, Larkin with a pair, Frk, Cholo, Jensen with the rest. LGW!!

That is some weapons-grade HYPE! right there!