• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/11 Santa Ho GDT - Red Wings @ Capitals - 7:30 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

well if they went in thinking they were going to lose then they'll lose.  Hopefully they turn it up here.  

i don't know for a fact, but I never get the impression they ever go into any game planning to lose... just the opposite.  One of the things I love the most about this team is they never give up.

Edited by puckloo39

4 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

well if they went in thinking they were going to lose then they'll lose.  Hopefully they turn it up here.  

Well, we LOOK like a team that played last night.  The teams we play against that also played the previous night don't typically look like this.

Edited by Y19

10 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Well, we LOOK like a team that played last night.  The teams we play against that also played the previous night don't typically look like this.

They should be fresh to start the game.  Fatigue plays into effect more the later the game goes.  

2 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

i will hold out hope ...in a cigar bar in Nashville and getting a wee bit harassed by some Preds fans in a fun way.  Once I asked last time they won a cup they bought me a beer and went away.....lol

Wow, do I ever miss the days where I could bust out the "Our playoff streak is older than your team" line.  :crybaby:

39 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

i don't know for a fact, but I never get the impression they ever go into any game planning to lose... just the opposite.  One of the things I love the most about this team is they never give up.

Oh I'm sure they don't but I'm sure it's in the back of their minds.

I hate NBCSN