• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/14 Sensual Healing GDT - Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

50 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'll be here for this one tonight, by some Christmas miracle, I have a Friday night off so i'm gonna enjoy this one. Got a case of beer in anticipation of catastrophe, hoping for a big W but not confident with the dings in our D.

LGW!!

Let the booze flow freely tonight and let it be because we won! :dance::drunk::punk:

25 minutes ago, kylee said:

I want 2 Ws this weekend to place us within striking distance for a playoff spot. 2 regulation wins 

4b59915ecce0dee4bfa3f60680308695e4491ea4

I won't "quote" the videos of the Wings with little kids in the hospital.... but awwwww..... I had tears in my eyes.  I truly love these young men in Detroit.  Such big hearts... I thought Kronner was going to grab that little girl up in his arms (he wanted to).  Very sweet...

They will once again do their very best to win it, of course they want to win!  We want them to.  Cheer on our boyz with lots of Christmas cheering!!

That said, we sometimes struggle with the Sens, but they are now without Karlsson.  So there is always a chance of VICTORY!!  LGRW!!!

34 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I won't "quote" the videos of the Wings with little kids in the hospital.... but awwwww..... I had tears in my eyes.  I truly love these young men in Detroit.  Such big hearts... I thought Kronner was going to grab that little girl up in his arms (he wanted to).  Very sweet...

They will once again do their very best to win it, of course they want to win!  We want them to.  Cheer on our boyz with lots of Christmas cheering!!

That said, we sometimes struggle with the Sens, but they are now without Karlsson.  So there is always a chance of VICTORY!!  LGRW!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO