• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

Mike Green Injured

Rate this topic

The Athletic's Max Bultman is reporting that Green has a lower body injury and is going to miss 3-5 weeks.  Filip Hronek is being called up. 

Aside the injury, which is a bummer for Green (who's been very good this year), I love this.  Hronek gets much needed experience and we lose a really good player temporarily...hopefully yielding more losses. 

Just now, kipwinger said:

The Athletic's Max Bultman is reporting that Green has a lower body injury and is going to miss 3-5 weeks.  Filip Hronek is being called up. 

Aside the injury, which is a bummer for Green (who's been very good this year), I love this.  Hronek gets much needed experience and we lose a really good player temporarily...hopefully yielding more losses. 

IMO, Green has been this team's third best player behind Larkin and Howard. 

I agree with you though. This will be great for Hronek, and great for the team's long-range goals. 

It sucks that it's taking a Green injury to get Hronek in the lineup, but I'm excited to see what he can do in what will hopefully be an extended look. Let's hope he picks up right where he left off in his short stint with the Wings / season so far with the Griffs.