• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
F.Michael

If you had the choice...

Rate this topic

If you had the choice of where the Coyotes could relocate, but...

Scenario #1 - Yotes relocate to Houston, and stay in the Western Conference thus keeping the Wings in the Eastern Conference.

Scenario #2 - Yotes relocate to Quebec City, and thus causing a conference imbalance, and then seeing the Wings being moved back into the Western Conference (back to our old stomping grounds seeing numerous games against the Blackhawks/Blues/Avs).

Opinions - ideas?

3 minutes ago, toby91_ca said:

??? Care to elaborate?

What's your take (1, or 2)?

For me - honestly - I became a fan of the Wings back in '84 - back when the Wings were in the West, and there was a team in QC.

So yeah - I honestly wouldn't mind for scenario #2.

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I think you need to have your eyes checked...

EmJrg7.gif

Was just just randomly thinking about this Johnny Bravo episode yesterday. Huh.

1 minute ago, Euro_Twins said:

I'd like to see you fight a moose and live to tell the tale 

I like how you assume I don't fight moose for a living.

7 hours ago, Dabura said:

#1. Canada doesn't deserve a new team.

6 hours ago, Dabura said:

Canadian teams don't win Cups, maple syrup is overrated, and moose are just manatees with legs and antlers.

Image result for you went there gif

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

#1, I like the Wings in the East.

Neither scenario is happening. Coyotes are here to stay. So are the Panthers. And Trump is President. Get over it. If a team ever moves to QC, it will be an Eastern Conference team....think Carolina.

6 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

I'd like to see you fight a moose and live to tell the tale 

Like this guy?

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I have nothing against Coyotes, Panthers or Trump, I think you've confused me with someone else. Plus I said I like Detroit in the East. 

My bad. Only quoted you cuz I thought you started the op. It was FMichael. My apologies. My post was not really directed at anyone in particular. I just get tired sometimes of the same old complaining about things that arent going to change (NHL in Miami, Phoenix, not being in QC, yada yada)

7 hours ago, xault said:

Anything that brings the Wings back to the west the better. If we are gonna suck, lets at least suck vs some real rivals.

I think you, and I are the only ones so far that wouldn't have a problem with the Wings going back to the west.

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Am I the only one who thinks that had it not been the 3 hour time difference at times in the playoffs that the Wings would have won more Cups? I truly believe that they were at times so gassed from having to play teams outside of their time zone that it cost them in the playoffs.

Makes sense, in theory. But, honestly, I doubt it made much of a difference. I can't think of many (any?) playoff exits that had me saying, "Man, those Pacific Time Zone games just took so much out of them." You could maybe make a case for 2007 (Calgary, San Jose, Anaheim), but that's the only one that comes to mind for me.

*shrug*