• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/23 Christmas Eve Eve GDT - Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

He looked like Mrazek last game vs Canes. 

Didn't see it. Mrazek has better numbers than Bernier this season though. Wings may as well have kept him.

1 minute ago, barabbas16 said:

.792 save percentage for the game for Bernier.  I remember reading about how his contract was such a good deal for the Red Wings at the beginning of the year.  Looks more like a ripoff at this point.

I did expect better out of him...

8 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Didn't see it. Mrazek has better numbers than Bernier this season though. Wings may as well have kept him.

I did expect better out of him...

Yes, I hope that he is able to pull himself together.  Right now he ranks about 55th out of 60 NHL goaltenders in SV% and GAA....

On the positive side, his shootout SV% is pretty solid.  Unfortunately, the Wings didn't get to the shootout tonight because he let in that stinker.

Edited by barabbas16

20 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

To me he always has that stressful look on his face that he's been holding in a massive fart for the past 2 hours at an important business meeting...

He's a classic accumulator statistically, but he's had a pretty good career.  He also has a real chance of breaking Gordie Howe's games played record.  He hasn't missed a game in like 9 seasons.  It all depends on how long he wants to play.  

8 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I wonder what the Leafs' record would be if Bernier was still their starter?  

Not as good. Their overloaded up front, D is half assed. They need a guy like Andersen. I would have kept MCIllenney over Sparks, but they had to choose and Mac isn't getting any younger.