• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/23 Christmas Eve Eve GDT - Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, barabbas16 said:

Yes, I hope that he is able to pull himself together.  Right now he ranks about 55th out of 60 NHL goaltenders in SV% and GAA....

His career numbers are solid overall, but he's not a big game goalie. Has a habit of allowing what we just saw happen, to happen. He'll work in a pinch but not someone you want as your best option.

Nvm after combing through a few sites I guess he did get the assist yesterday. According to nhl anyway. The score and hockeydb have it wrong I suppose 

Tsn has it wrong too I guess. Not sure who yo trust. Nhl or all other channels lol

7 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Nvm after combing through a few sites I guess he did get the assist yesterday. According to nhl anyway. The score and hockeydb have it wrong I suppose 

Tsn has it wrong too I guess. Not sure who yo trust. Nhl or all other channels lol

believe the one that keeps his streak alive!!

7 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

He's definitely @ 36 now and it's definitely all because I tweeted to the NHL about it:

*tips fedora*

*rides off into the sunset on a unicorn*

22 minutes ago, Dabura said:

He's definitely @ 36 now and it's definitely all because I tweeted to the NHL about it:

*tips fedora*

A bit off topic, but years ago while flipping thru channels I caught the last few minutes of a Drew Carey show (not the biggest fan, but whatever)...At the very end Oswald proclaims "I want to ride it", and during the credits all the cast members are riding these cgi blue beasts as the sun was setting behind them (made me :lol: - no clue what episode that was, and cannot seem to fing it on YouTube). 

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

A bit off topic, but years ago while flipping thru channels I caught the last few minutes of a Drew Carey show (not the biggest fan, but whatever)...At the very end Oswald proclaims "I want to ride it", and during the credits all the cast members are riding these cgi blue beasts as the sun was setting behind them (made me :lol: - no clue what episode that was, and cannot seem to fing it on YouTube). 

It is now my mission in life to find this on the YouTubez.

Stay tuned...

43 minutes ago, Dabura said:

*tips fedora*

Thanks for that. You're cute. Let's be friends... ;) 

Also can we all applaud the fact that nylander has a beastly 2 points in 9 games