No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/2 Basement McBasementface GDT - Flames @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome back, loser.

State of the team is total free fall, except for Larkin, who's on a 14-game point streak.

Hronek had an awful game in Dallas a few nights ago. Overall he's looked ok, nothing special. Cholowski's looked overwhelmed lately.

Helm's back. Mantha should be back soon. Daley's out with a broken foot. Dunno about DeKeyser or Green.

Just when I said I was back, I had to run to go get french bread pizzas and wine and ended up changing my neighbors tire for her. Missed the whole first. Glad to see we are up 2!

Who are we blaming? Coach? Third pairing Dman? Goalie? A combination of the 3?

I think I stopped watching right at the end of a bit of a winning tear. I should probably watch more.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Just when I said I was back, I had to run to go get french bread pizzas and wine and ended up changing my neighbors tire for her. Missed the whole first. Glad to see we are up 2!

I think I stopped watching right at the end of a bit of a winning tear. I should probably watch more.

we blame all of them, randomly, with a pinch of officiating thrown in for spice....

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We are blaming you for going AWOL and killing the Cup run. You monster.