• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/6 Capitals Punishment GDT - Capitals @ Red Wings - 5:00 PM ET (NHLN-US)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

This tanking and not tanking is making me dizzy lol

Seriously! Bi-polar HYPE!...?

I dunno how fans of perennially bad teams do it. Sheesh.

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

weird ending to what was a pretty even game, really.  I can't be too mad at them, they played well, and just didn't score enough - against the Cup champs.  Not a disaster.... love my Wings, no matter what!

Agreed. I'm ok with this loss. Sucks that it's yet another oh-so-close one-goal loss, and it has me starting to suspect there's a serious psychological component to this inability to close out these games (in addition to the glaring talent problem, of course). But it is what it is. Wins are good for morale, losses are good for the tank. It's all good.

Sux for @Neomaxizoomdweebie tho. Sorry they couldn't get it done for you, man. Hopefully you had a good time. :)

Not the outcome I would have liked to see, but a great game nonetheless. Thought the guys played well despite being an inferior team. Great job neutralizing Ovie.

Cool experience. Wish I had seats a few rows lower. The top 3rd of the big screen was blocked by the hanging office area. Good thing the seats in front of me were empty or someone would have had my knees in their back. Definitely not designed for someone 6'2".

Slice of LC pizza and drink? $9.50

Official Detroit Red Wings game puck? $20

2 aisle seats in the upper bowl? $150

Watching your favorite hockey team in person? Priceless.

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Not the outcome I would have liked to see, but a great game nonetheless. Thought the guys played well despite being an inferior team. Great job neutralizing Ovie.

Cool experience. Wish I had seats a few rows lower. The top 3rd of the big screen was blocked by the hanging office area. Good thing the seats in front of me were empty or someone would have had my knees in their back. Definitely not designed for someone 6'2".

Slice of LC pizza and drink? $9.50

Official Detroit Red Wings game puck? $20

2 aisle seats in the upper bowl? $150

Watching your favorite hockey team in person? Priceless.

Nothing better than watching a live game.