• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/8 Allegory of the Cave GDT - Canadiens @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Wings smell blood in the water. Hopefully it's not theirs.

I don't think we've had a hat trick this season. Or have we? hmm. Definitely hoping for an AA hatty.

Agreed re: Jensen. Quietly solid.

Jensen fan, here.. Wings can do this... I believe...

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

and now I am sad.  I hate when we lose by 1 goal, and cannot even pull off a tie.  I wanted them to win, they needed this one badly.

Such is this season. Won't win em all, and the Wings are doing much better than i expected after the dismal start to the season. Def not a laughing stock.

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

and now I am sad.  I hate when we lose by 1 goal, and cannot even pull off a tie.  I wanted them to win, they needed this one badly.

Jack Hughes!

3 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

s***ty buzz. Ahh well, AA's two were snipes. That first one, Niemi didn't even flinch. lol

First one looked like a no-look, faking the pass the whole time. Hot.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Jack Hughes!

First one looked like a no-look, faking the pass the whole time. Hot.

Oh yeah, straight up burn. lol awesome. So glad the Wings didn't give up on AA, they gave him the time to develop, and he's rewarding them.

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

well, I hope you are right, but I do not see the Wings getting this guy... Bettman will give him to some other team, even if we are the ones who should get the 1st pick

He can't, if the Wings win the lottery. First is first. Every team has reps there to make sure it's done fairly. The NHL can't cheat us out of a first if the number comes up. No worries.

5 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

He can't, if the Wings win the lottery. First is first. Every team has reps there to make sure it's done fairly. The NHL can't cheat us out of a first if the number comes up. No worries.

And even if we somehow could get jobbed out of 1st, Kakko would be quite a nice consolation prize. :dance: