• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
krsmith17

2019 Trade Deadline

Rate this topic

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Good trade!

The Leafs thing is fake news, unfortunately. That's why I deleted it.

Fake NHL Trade Rumors Twitter got me. They got me real good.

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

For Madison Bowey and a 2020 2nd... Wow Kenny!!!

I've always liked Bowey.

Bowey + a 2nd? I am more than ok with this!

Just now, nyqvististhefuture said:

Ken Holland threw a dart on caps prospects and landed on Bowey and asked for him 

You mean MacLellan didn't just give him to Kenny out of desperation? :lol: I am seriously kidding at this point and am officially done trolling you for no good reason. 

This has been a really fun day so far!

8 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You mean MacLellan didn't just give him to Kenny out of desperation? :lol: I am seriously kidding at this point and am officially done trolling you for no good reason. 

This has been a really fun day so far!

It’s All good man 

I’m hoping we get rid of more spare parts , wish we’d shop green with him locked up next season we’d get a great return ... I’m hoping this all gets done prior to Monday just to see Jeff O’Neil lose his s*** on tsn hahaha

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Just now, Dabura said:

Yup, just saw that. Waiting to hear what year. (Not that it really matters, I guess.)

Guessing this year since we have three lol would have liked the 2nd to be this year since there’s some guys I like but I’m hoping we get some with Nyquist and hopefully get a nice surprise with Daley and some others dealt

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Bowey - 23 years old, 6'1", 200lbs. Right-handed defenseman.

2018-19

Hershey - 9 GP, 2G, 6A, 8PTS

Washington - 33GP, 1G, 5A, 6PTS

Plus a 2nd round pick... REALLY like this deal a LOT. Ken Holland doing Ken Holland things...

Keep working those phones!

24 when next season starts though, hasn’t been so great so far but I’m optimistic he’ll bounce back here given a bigger role and more opportunity 

and let’s face it nobody would have thought we’d get anything close to a 2nd pick alone for Jensen months ago

really believe we need to shop green and get max value now, he’d be up against Barrie,Krug and pietrangelo if all were made available next deadline 

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Cool.  I think we are loaded on the 5yh round this year, so probably this year.

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Guessing this year since we have three lol would have liked the 2nd to be this year since there’s some guys I like but I’m hoping we get some with Nyquist and hopefully get a nice surprise with Daley and some others dealt

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

I would assume this year since we have 3...

Totally forgot that we had three 5ths this year! lol

I had the pleasure of watching Bowey play here in Kelowna through his junior career and I can tell you we are getting one hell of a good d man.

He has all the tools to be a high end offensive d man given the right partner.  

Getting Bowey and a 2nd round pick is a home run for Holland.

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Wait. I totally forgot that Jensen was supposed to be going to Winnipeg :lol:

That’s where I had him going as well , well hopefully we can pry the caps first for Gus since I think theyll be outed first round after getting crazy drunk all summer lmao

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

16 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I've always liked Bowey.

Bowey + a 2nd? I am more than ok with this!

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Bowey - 23 years old, 6'1", 200lbs. Right-handed defenseman.

2018-19

Hershey - 9 GP, 2G, 6A, 8PTS

Washington - 33GP, 1G, 5A, 6PTS

Plus a 2nd round pick... REALLY like this deal a LOT. Ken Holland doing Ken Holland things...

Keep working those phones!

4 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

24 when next season starts though, hasn’t been so great so far but I’m optimistic he’ll bounce back here given a bigger role and more opportunity 

and let’s face it nobody would have thought we’d get anything close to a 2nd pick alone for Jensen months ago

2 minutes ago, robb himself said:

I had the pleasure of watching Bowey play here in Kelowna through his junior career and I can tell you we are getting one hell of a good d man.

He has all the tools to be a high end offensive d man given the right partner.  

Getting Bowey and a 2nd round pick is a home run for Holland.

Look at all this positivity and optimism HYPE! up in here. What a time to be alive!