• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/20 SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!! GDT - Red Wings @ Canucks - 4:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, Dabura said:

Safe to say we're missing Ozzie behind the desk and also in net?

so.. no one on Earth knows why Ozzie has disappeared from the FSD broadcasts... I have asked several times and looked online.  Nothing.  Hope he's OK.

I still can't blame this game on Bernier.... he is playing well.  If I thought the Wings were capable of answering the last two goals against and scoring when they need to, I would be a lot happier.

Just now, puckloo39 said:

so.. no one on Earth knows why Ozzie has disappeared from the FSD broadcasts... I have asked several times and looked online.  Nothing.  Hope he's OK.

I still can't blame this game on Bernier.... he is playing well.  If I thought the Wings were capable of answering the last two goals against and scoring when they need to, I would be a lot happier.

Maybe he's getting more involved with his OHL team the Spirit since they are 3rd in the OHL standings. 

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

so is the support in front of him... they cannot score consistently, or when needed.  It's a bad situation, and one they cannot seem to address.

Yes, but once in awhile it's nice to have your goalie steal one too. 

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

At least he's been replaced by an amazing speaker with an enormous amount of charisma in front of the camera. 

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

It's definitely weird.

Just now, Hockeymom1960 said:

Maybe he's getting more involved with his OHL team the Spirit since they are 3rd in the OHL standings. 

Hmm, could be!

Just now, Hockeymom1960 said:

you mean Ozzie?  Well, perhaps...but they need to say where the heck he disappeared to.  Otherwise, I am going to assume he's having a face lift and hair transplants.  I make stuff up, when I have no actual information to go on....:bye:

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Yes, but once in awhile it's nice to have your goalie steal one too. 

Goalies don't do that very often anymore....

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Safe to say we're missing Ozzie behind the desk and also in net?

Always been an Ozzie fan, even when he was bashed and written off. Came back with two of the greatest playoff goaltending performances of all time in '08 and '09. Legend.

next game Tuesday vs. Drips, it's on NBCSN (Air Pierre) so don't expect to have a good time.  LOL~~

Another game where the Wings played very well at time, and still cannot manage a win, since 2 goals usually isn't enough in these times.  LGRW!!