• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/22 Somos Perdedores GDT - Red Wings @ Oilers - 9:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

I almost feel like this win sends entirely the wrong message.

"See? We can get outshot 30-4 in the 3rd and still win! It's like I've been telling you guys: if you turtle hard enough, good things happen!"

Not complaining tho. F*** the Oilers and their stupid cat mascot.

Player of the game: the guy in the Flames hat sitting behind the Oilers' bench.

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Have a nice 'break', fellas!!   See you guys next game!  LGRW!!!!  :yahoo:

Right back atcha, loo!

Edited by Dabura

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Bet that guy in the Flames hat got his ass kicked outside. The Battle of Alberta is no joke. Drunken fistfights between family members happen over that s***. Mike Smith is a pansy!!

If he makes it out unscathed, it's only because the hat's red-on-red and the logo's kinda hard to make out.

Godspeed, Flames Hat Guy!

8 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I hope Jimmy gets lit up in the all-star game and he can get on board with the tank for the 2nd half of the season. 

I hope Jimmy gets a shutout and scores the game winning goal on Pekke Rinne with a clap bomb from his own zone, ala Goldberg. Julien BriseBois decides that Howard is obviously an upgrade over Vasilevskiy, and trade us Vasi, a 1st, Cal Foote and Taylor Raddysh for Howard...

11 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Had a good chuckle last night on Abby's en miss...He couldn't buy himself a goal with his $4.25 cap hit.

I WISH his cap hit was 4 dollars and 25 cents :lol:

9 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Ericssuck with the poke and hope

I call it the "AA"

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What??? NOOOOO...

Holland didn't even get to take advantage of him at the deadline... I was really looking forward to a Nyquist for Puljujarvi and a 1st trade...

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Wings can't do anything right. smdh

If only Kenny knew - he would've made his way over to the Oilers press box last night with a bottle of Crown Royal, and some papers for Chiarelli to sign :drunk:

12 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What??? NOOOOO...

Holland didn't even get to take advantage of him at the deadline... I was really looking forward to a Nyquist for Puljujarvi and a 1st trade...

Looks like Holland won't be getting "lucky" at this year's deadline like he did last year. 

11 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Looks like Holland won't be getting "lucky" at this year's deadline like he did last year. 

Peter Chiarelli was a special kind of stupid, but there are still some dumb GM's that will make dumb trades. Holland just needs to kick ALL the tires...

13 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Peter Chiarelli was a special kind of stupid, but there are still some dumb GM's that will make dumb trades. Holland just needs to kick ALL the tires...

Maybe they'll hire Burke.

Witkowski and Abdlekader for RNH straight up!

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

My only fear now is that somehow they convince Yzerman the winters in Edmonton aren't so bad when you have a basement full of Ben Franklins to swim in

No worries there. Yzerman is moving "home" to Detroit to be with his family. He's not going to all of a sudden have a change of heart, say f*** the fam after giving up a dream job in sunny Tampa Bay, to go to freezing cold Edmonton, an organization that has been a dumpster fire for the past decade...

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

My only fear now is that somehow they convince Yzerman the winters in Edmonton aren't so bad when you have a basement full of Ben Franklins to swim in

The ONLY thing that would raise an eyebrow hair for Yzerman would be the chance to build a team around McDavid. Not to jinx it but hiring Yzerman would be a smart move. The Oilers brass have an inbred aversion to such decisions. 

29 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

No worries there. Yzerman is moving "home" to Detroit to be with his family. He's not going to all of a sudden have a change of heart, say f*** the fam after giving up a dream job in sunny Tampa Bay, to go to freezing cold Edmonton, an organization that has been a dumpster fire for the past decade...

29 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

The ONLY thing that would raise an eyebrow hair for Yzerman would be the chance to build a team around McDavid. Not to jinx it but hiring Yzerman would be a smart move. The Oilers brass have an inbred aversion to such decisions. 

I know it's a snowball's chance in hell, but ya never know...

48 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Maybe Chris Pronger will be hired as Oilers GM.  I heard his wife liked it there.