• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/2 Common Sens GDT - Red Wings @ Senators - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

Nerds.

You see...when a man loves a woman...he sometimes has to watch movies (sometimes based on chick books) that he would never choose to watch on his own. Ask any man who has seen Titanic. Dicaprio and Celine Dion at the same time is enough to make any scrotum shrivel up. But we endure it to make the woman in our life happy.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You see...when a man loves a woman...he sometimes has to watch movies (sometimes based on chick books) that he would never choose to watch on his own. Ask any man who has seen Titanic. Dicaprio and Celine Dion at the same time is enough to make any scrotum shrivel up. But we endure it to make the woman in our life happy.

Can confirm.

I have seen some s***.

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Michael STIPE!

lolwut. Explain. I don't like it when I'm on the I-don't-get-it side of the obscure s***posting dynamic.

24 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I married one... Unfortunately for me, all my friends are Leafs fans too... :confused:

bruh how r u alive right now

I'm actually totally ok with this. Larkin being out probably helps the tank and we get a look at AA in the 1C role.

Of course, Larkin could be back in a week and we have a four-day break after this game, so he might not miss much action.

Gonna be an interesting February.

Edited by Dabura