• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

BEST view of a hockey brawl ever (NSFW language)

Rate this topic

Two Canadian college teams, the Acadia Axemen and St FX and a very eager cell phone fight announcer. WOW, what a view. A little Scotty vs Crawford flavor at one point. Again, headphones as you know, hockey language NSFW

Another view and preceding fight:

Edited by Jersey Wing

46 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Canadians seem to have an inferiority complex due to their lack of a real military.     

Well, I suppose we could stop giving away free health and life to the masses n' stuff and spend that $ on a few choppers and some night vision goggles instead. 

11 hours ago, brett said:

i like how the coach of the team in white is screaming at the other coach to take control of his players and to not let it happen when his players were the ones attacking the team in red over the boards

Why was I expecting to see Marc Crawford, and Tony Granato?

8 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well, I suppose we could stop giving away free health and life to the masses n' stuff and spend that $ on a few choppers and some night vision goggles instead. 

Lucky for you - you're such a pleasant neighbOR...Otherwise we just might have to invade you...

'MURICA !!!

9 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Canadians seem to have an inferiority complex due to their lack of a real military.     

Shots fired!

3 hours ago, cusimano_brothers said:

Interesting....I was going to say that I used to watch a ton of games with these teams participating.  I knew lots of guys that play for both of these teams and other teams in the AUS.  Games were never that crazy like this, but now I see it is something out of the ordinary that sparked it.  Junior games are normally more rough, whether it's Major Junior, Junior A or Junior B (or at least used to be).

From Wikipedia:

In Canada, the term "college hockey" refers to community college and small college ice hockey that currently consists of a varsity conference—the Alberta Colleges Athletic Conference (ACAC) -- and a club league—the British Columbia Intercollegiate Hockey League (BCIHL). "University hockey" is the term used for hockey primarily played at four-year institutions; that level of the sport is governed by U Sports.