No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/7 Chivalry Is Red GDT - Golden Knights @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

My language speaking dude right here ^

https://www.nhl.com/standings/2018/league

1 point ahead of NJ, 5 points ahead of Ottawa. That's how close we are to the very bottom. Basement HYPE!

5 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

I'm liking Ras's stat line tonight.  1-1-2

I thought he had a really good game, mostly in the second half. This might've been the first time I've watched him at the NHL level and thought to myself, "Damn, we might have a future top-line forward here." Easy to forget the kid's only 19.

I also thought AA was outstanding. He's clearly working on holding the puck and making plays. I like that.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

https://www.nhl.com/standings/2018/league

1 point ahead of NJ, 5 points ahead of Ottawa. That's how close we are to the very bottom. Basement HYPE!

I thought he had a really good game, mostly in the second half. This might've been the first time I've watched him at the NHL level and thought to myself, "Damn, we might have a future top-line forward here." Easy to forget the kid's only 19.

I also thought AA was outstanding. He's clearly working on holding the puck and making plays. I like that.

Chivalry is Red Dead.

8 hours ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

If that horizon is this summer when Stevie becomes our GM and we dump some of our dead weight legacy players and Friday, June 21st when we draft Hughes.

Holland, Howard (were never going to win w him) Vanek, Kronwall, Abby (I know) Nielsen (I know)