• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/9 Edgeplay GDT - Red Wings @ Sabres - 1:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Ask him where all that food disappeared to. And don't believe him when he tells you I ate it.

I had a massive Siamese kitty years ago.. He would sit and stare mournfully at his (full) food bowl.  it just was not what he wanted?  I would stir the Meow Mix with my finger and replace the bowl in front of him. Delicious... it was then acceptable.  For some reason... :lol:

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I had a massive Siamese kitty years ago.. He would sit and stare mournfully at his (full) food bowl.  it just was not what he wanted?  I would stir the Meow Mix with my finger and replace the bowl in front of him. Delicious... it was then acceptable.  For some reason... :lol:

catlogicfood.gif

Just now, kipwinger said:

It's been a while since I've seen a Detroit player set up a goal off a no-look, backhanded, shovel pass.  Datsyuk maybe?  But man did Abby ever deliver.

Who was he even trying to pass to there??? ay caramba

PK

Helm and DeKeyser and Glendening on a three-on-two. God is cruel.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Who was he even trying to pass to there??? ay caramba

PK

I'm never sure who Detroit players are passing to.  Seems like they don't care who the puck goes through as long as they clear the zone.  Dekeyser and Ericsson are also terrible for just sorta wildly flinging the puck up ice (to the opposing team's defense at the blueline) as well.