• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/9 Edgeplay GDT - Red Wings @ Sabres - 1:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, puckloo39 said:

tomorrow might be better, or a repeat of today's 'effort' - hard to say if this bothers them enough to step up.  Their dads will love them, just the same.

Game is 2PM start (to me) 1PM EST.  Maybe they will be awake tomorrow in CHI

Hopefully there's some piss and vinegar left in the ol' DET-CHI rivalry tank. That alone would draw a better performance out of them than what we've seen this afternoon.

PP

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

tomorrow might be better, or a repeat of today's 'effort' - hard to say if this bothers them enough to step up.  Their dads will love them, just the same.

Game is 2PM start (to me) 1PM EST.  Maybe they will be awake tomorrow in CHI

I think your clock is ticking in the wrong direction. I've got 3pm EST. Thinking about going to the game, if I feel like flying out with a friend in the morning. Most likely I won't be able to get out of my lazy boy, tonight. 

3 minutes ago, BigWillieStyle said:

I think your clock is ticking in the wrong direction. I've got 3pm EST. Thinking about going to the game, if I feel like flying out with a friend in the morning. Most likely I won't be able to get out of my lazy boy, tonight. 

hmm.. I see game time 2PM CST (Chicago is on the same time zone as me).  So, yes, I guess that is 3PM to you guys EST.  Soggy!! 

I hope you get to go, if that works out for you!!

Edited by puckloo39

9 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I hope you get to go, if that works out for you!!

Thanks, loo. I just need to dig deep into my Zetterberg-like, will tank, and find a way to tell myself that I'm fine. Probably an extra shot in my morning coffee will get me running on a couple of cylinders. 

For now, it's nap time until The Leafs - Habs game tonight.