• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/10 Maelstrom GDT - Red Wings @ Blackhawks - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, Dabura said:

51726556_10156417950059139_3341697522241

Good to see Abdelkader back on the top line after his stellar performance yesterday.

Have to justify the worst contract in the league. Abby’s “grit” is what matters, he doesn’t need to score goals!

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Well Randy Carlyle was just fired about an hour ago after losing 19 of his last 21 games. Bob Murray will now serve as GM/President/andHC

Years from now it's gonna come out that the Ducks franchise has been a secret shell corporation this whole time.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Years from now it's gonna come out that the Ducks franchise has been a secret shell corporation this whole time.

This whole GM/HC/Prez situation reminds me of my favorite former GM and NBC commentator

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Blashill is #TeamTank, confirmed.

Advise restraint, Dabs.  I find explaining stuff to people usually ends up being a waste of my time.   Bernie-YAY in nets... but it matters not if no one in a Wings sweater is interesting in playing today, as was the case yesterday in Buffalo.

Good afternoon and LGRW!!!  :yahoo:

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Advise restraint, Dabs.  I find explaining stuff to people usually ends up being a waste of my time.   Bernie-YAY in nets... but it matters not if no one in a Wings sweater is interesting in playing today, as was the case yesterday in Buffalo.

Good afternoon and LGRW!!!  :yahoo:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sup.

P.S. Hey @ChristopherReevesLegs, @puckloo39 just called you a waste of time. Are you gonna take that?

(I'm investing in forum fights just in case today's game provides zero entertainment value.)