• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/12 Road to Predation / Red Pred Redemption GDT - Red Wings @ Predators - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

This ******* coach.. fire this piece of s*** already.

Not until his mission is completed. This years first round pick overall will be his crowning achievement.

Edited by Akakabuto

26 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

This ******* coach.. fire this piece of s*** already.

I'm not blaming Blashill for this. This has been the Red Wings way for the past couple decades. I think it's coming from upper management to be honest. It makes sense to bring the kids along slowly, or even scratch them from time to time when you're in the playoff hunt. But when you're at the bottom of the league, and you have veterans playing much worse on a nightly basis, it's inexcusable. Cholowski has been far from perfect the past dozen games or so, but when you have Ericsson in the lineup every night causing turnover after turnover, he shouldn't be immune to being scratched. I'm happy Daley is returning. Maybe he can play well enough over the next 7 games for a team to call and pick him up for a playoff run... Doubtful, but maybe...

Cholowski was healthy scratched for the first time in his home town. Watch him be scratched again on Thursday against Ottawa on his bobble-head night...

I'll be at the game tonight, guy I work with is a Preds season ticket holder and he sold he his tickets for the game. Might try to check in at intermission if my phone has a charge. I'll snap a couple pics and throw a hotdog at Blashill.

LGW!!

7 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'll be at the game tonight, guy I work with is a Preds season ticket holder and he sold he his tickets for the game. Might try to check in at intermission if my phone has a charge. I'll snap a couple pics and throw a hotdog at Blashill.

LGW!!

Have fun!

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not blaming Blashill for this. This has been the Red Wings way for the past couple decades. I think it's coming from upper management to be honest. It makes sense to bring the kids along slowly, or even scratch them from time to time when you're in the playoff hunt. But when you're at the bottom of the league, and you have veterans playing much worse on a nightly basis, it's inexcusable. Cholowski has been far from perfect the past dozen games or so, but when you have Ericsson in the lineup every night causing turnover after turnover, he shouldn't be immune to being scratched. I'm happy Daley is returning. Maybe he can play well enough over the next 7 games for a team to call and pick him up for a playoff run... Doubtful, but maybe...

Cholowski was healthy scratched for the first time in his home town. Watch him be scratched again on Thursday against Ottawa on his bobble-head night...

Yes I do agree and maybe it is coming from upper management, either way makes zero sense with like you said E being AHL at best player. It’s frustrating..

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Not until his mission is completed. This years first round pick overall will be his crowning achievement.

And his only lol ;)

Going into Nashville tonight, the Wings are just 2 points off the #1 overall pick. Besides a Red Wings fan I'm also a Browns fan. Oh, you'd better believe it's right and proper to hope for the #1 overall pick once you get to this miserable place in the season (That almost becomes the competition, don't try hard and beat the Bengals if the 49ers or Bears are playing a winning team). You can't tank but losses shouldn't upset you. The only way this team gets better is through the draft it appears. Give the new GM, whomever that might be, a #1 pick. Don't feel bad wanting it.

Wins vs. Toronto and Montreal are still expected.

2 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

LGW!!

If you do Fang Fingers you're out of the fort...