• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/12 Road to Predation / Red Pred Redemption GDT - Red Wings @ Predators - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I doubt they care... they are not exactly an elite fan base.  That was me being very kind.  I enjoy their silence when the Wings score on Peckerini... please do it again, Wings.  Thank yew....

I mean, why not use Jerry "The King" Lawler?  At least he's from Tennessee (and as far as I know isn't a bigoted, wife swapping, douchebag). 

In other news, imagine how often AA would score if he wasn't on a line with Glendening and Christopher Ehn.  Someone like...I dunno...Matt Duchene.

Edited by kipwinger

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:
  • Athanasiou (18), unassisted - DET 3, NSH 2

I'd be ok with a win tonight. Eff the Preds, eff their fans, eff the refs, eff the bad juju stream vibes. Most of all, eff Cholo.

I lied! Goal was not unassisted. NHL.com be doin' me a confusion.

• Athanasiou (18) from Glendening (11) and Jensen (13) - DET 3, NSH 2

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

that was Zetterberg-worthy... he was the master of scoring from practically behind the net, like that... impossible angle... AA made his daddy proud!

Z could definitely bend it like Beckham. One of the few players I've ever seen score from below the goal line, without it actually hitting someone to change it's direction. Some serious Minnesota Fats level english on that puck.

Just now, BigWillieStyle said:

Z could definitely bend it like Beckham. One of the few players I've ever seen score from below the goal line, without it actually hitting someone to change it's direction. Some serious Minnesota Fats level english on that puck.

I miss Z desperately... :(

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I think there was a Twilight Zone episode about that.

There Mantha, was being an alcoholic, sleazing on drunk college girls, stickhandling in a phone booth, and deking defensemen out of their jocks. 

He woke up in a cold sweat, his senses slowly coming back to him, and smiled contently once he realized he's just the same giant pud he's always been.  Welcome back to reality Anthony. 

Edited by kipwinger