• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/12 Road to Predation / Red Pred Redemption GDT - Red Wings @ Predators - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Y19 said:

post-22702-0-84302400-1452483519.jpg

pat-babys-butt.gif?w=400&h=273

3 minutes ago, BigWillieStyle said:

It gets really old if you lose every night. Wins build character, and let the kids know that if you dig in and play hard, you have a chance to win every night. Thankfully, we don't have enough talent to do that right now. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man. :rolleyes::lol:

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Tell me that you haven't at least once or twice thought to yourself, "Danny Dekeyser was conceived by a weak sperm".  Search your feelings, you know it to be true. 

He's basically the sperm that was all the way in the back and eventually wiggled his way through because the vanguard of strong sperm got decimated by the acidic juices in the vaginal canal. 

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

He's basically the sperm that was all the way in the back and eventually wiggled his way through because the vanguard of strong sperm got decimated by the acidic juices in the vaginal canal. 

Yeesh...you got oddly specific there bud.  Hope everything is ok at home ;-)

But yeah, Dekeyser is an estrogenic beta male. 

I could read red wings sperm analysis all day long.  Good insight into why DeKeyser gets called for gloving penalties.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Points update:

• Larkin (1G) - 24 goals and 52 points thru 56 games
  • Athanasiou (1G) - 18 goals and 35 points thru 51 games

Athanasiou at career highs for everything with 20+ games to play.  The haters are all gone.

3 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I could read red wings sperm analysis all day long.  Good insight into why DeKeyser gets called for gloving penalties.

Athanasiou at career highs for everything with 20+ games to play.  The haters are all gone.

Sadly, unless he goes on an absolute tear he won't hit 30 goals like he was projected to hit.  Bums me out, I REALLY wanted AA to be the first to 30 since 2009.  Instead it will be Rasmussen a couple years from now, which will be almost as good. 

1 minute ago, kickazz said:

I just don’t like DK 

Haha, I'm right there with you man.  First his acne, and then his spindly little legs, and now late period penalties.  I'll tell you this much right now, the most manly things I can possible think of are 1)  WWE superstar Razor Ramon, and 2) Lil Wayne's song "I'm Me".  Neither of those things had acne.  F*ck Dekeyser. 

2 minutes ago, Mckinley25 said:

You don’t think Larkin will reach 30 this year? 

I'm being glib.  He'll definitely make it and he definitely deserves it.  That guy is a beast this season.  I'm particularly thrilled with how he's turned into kind of an on-ice bully this season.  Like he throws elbows and slashes guys and stuff.  We need more of that attitude.  More mauler sh*t. 

42 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm being glib.  He'll definitely make it and he definitely deserves it.  That guy is a beast this season.  I'm particularly thrilled with how he's turned into kind of an on-ice bully this season.  Like he throws elbows and slashes guys and stuff.  We need more of that attitude.  More mauler sh*t. 

Word.

But remember AA is putting up 45-50 pts from the THIRD LINE!!!  That's a fricking miracle.

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Nope. Still here waiting for him to hit the numbers he was supposed to.

10 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I'm being glib.  He'll definitely make it and he definitely deserves it.  That guy is a beast this season.  I'm particularly thrilled with how he's turned into kind of an on-ice bully this season. Like he throws elbows and slashes guys and stuff.  We need more of that attitude.  More mauler sh*t.

Can't wait for lil'Bert to get back.