• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/12 Road to Predation / Red Pred Redemption GDT - Red Wings @ Predators - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Krsmith the new commentator.

Mickey: "Boy, we need to get a handle on that Marner guy.  He's really jumpin.  Pickin em up and puttin em down, boy."

Krsmith: "The leafs might not be able to keep him.  Holland should offer Helm, Turgeon, and a 2nd round pick for him.  The Leafs probably won't go for it, but Holland should start there."

Mickey: "Looks like someone has had too many ginger ales..."

25 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Krsmith the new commentator.

Mickey: "Boy, we need to get a handle on that Marner guy.  He's really jumpin.  Pickin em up and puttin em down, boy."

Krsmith: "The leafs might not be able to keep him.  Holland should offer Helm, Turgeon, and a 2nd round pick for him.  The Leafs probably won't go for it, but Holland should start there."

Mickey: "Looks like someone has had too many ginger ales..."

From the FSN studio:

Jonas: "Thanks Mickey and Krsmith. Alright Chris for our intermission segment today we will discuss why Drew Miller sucks and how long Ken Holland can keep picking his ass before he makes a trade. We'll be right back after these messages". 

4 hours ago, kickazz said:

From the FSN studio:

Jonas: "Thanks Mickey and Krsmith. Alright Chris for our intermission segment today we will discuss why Drew Miller sucks and how long Ken Holland can keep picking his ass before he makes a trade. We'll be right back after these messages". 

Jonas: "We're back.  Drew Miller sucks ass.  Thank GOD he is gone.  You're down at ice level, kickazz.  What do you think of my take on Miller?"

Kickazz: "Intelligent Response."

Jonas: "Tell us what you think of Miller or the jackass Holland that gave him 3 contracts too many?"

Kickazz: "No."

Jonas: "And now for the start of the 2nd period, back to our play by play announcer, Dabura."

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

Tuesday.png

*Camera rolls back at kickazz at ice level who stares in disbelief*

kickazz: "Okay well that was obviously just an editing error. Penguin lives obviously matter works. We apologize for that. Ohhhhhh and scores. Just like that; Abdelkader's jockstrap is hanging as Claude Giroux scores his 5th goal of the night. Can i get a Huuuuuuughes??" 

Edited by kickazz

5 hours ago, BigWillieStyle said:

So, now that we moved Eliot out, does that leave us enough cap space to activate Osgood from IR? They were saying he's been working on his "uh's", and should be ready to join the team any game now. This will be or TDL acquisition for the year. 

Whatever did happen with Ozzie?

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Whatever did happen with Ozzie?

From what I've heard, he had extensive oral surgery done, and then had issues with that, which left him with infections and a very swollen face. Never thought of a goalie being the one on the team in need of having his teeth fixed. At least not one that played with a birdcage on his head.

Not sure when he will be rejoining the team at Fox, if at all. He's also been pretty busy with The Saginaw Spirit over the last year, so he may have his plate as full as he wants it, currently. Though, I've never heard of Osgood not finding room on his plate at a buffet.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:12 AM, BigWillieStyle said:

From what I've heard, he had extensive oral surgery done, and then had issues with that, which left him with infections and a very swollen face. Never thought of a goalie being the one on the team in need of having his teeth fixed. At least not one that played with a birdcage on his head.

Not sure when he will be rejoining the team at Fox, if at all. He's also been pretty busy with The Saginaw Spirit over the last year, so he may have his plate as full as he wants it, currently. Though, I've never heard of Osgood not finding room on his plate at a buffet.

interesting, thanks for the update on Ozzie.  I was waiting for Jimmy Hoffa to send a ransom note or something...