• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/14 Valentine's Day GDT - Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Sadly, I won't be in attendance tonight, nor will I even get to watch the game until later. Against my better judgement, I decided to join the woman who has put up with me for almost 39 years, down in Florida for a few days visit. By then she'll have had enough of me, and tell me to go back to Michigan. 

Will be interesting to see who wants this game more, in this Battle For The Basement. I never root for The Wings to lose, so, Let's Go Wings, climb out of that cellar, if only for a few games. 

Happy Valentine's Day, to all of you lovers, and loners. At least we all have the Wings to love.

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

ya'll had me at Tom Waits...  and look who's behind the broadcast desk.  Hot dog, it's Larry Murphy!!  :lol:

What did he do, kidnap Ozzie, so he could get his job back??

LGRW!!

I think we should get free hot dogs if the Wings score three goals. On top of the free curly fries.

Just now, Dabura said:

The lower bowl is E M P T Y. Holy s***.

because people are out enjoying this marketing scam of a 'holiday' one assumes.  If I had a valentine, and I assure you that ain't the case -- he could take me to the danged hockey game and be my hero for life.... look at all that red and white, I mean...

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

because people are out enjoying this marketing scam of a 'holiday' one assumes.  If I had a valentine, and I assure you that ain't the case -- he could take me to the danged hockey game and be my hero for life.... look at all that red and white, I mean...

2 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Not too many women want to go to a hockey game for Valentine's Day????? WTH?

Women. :rolleyes::lol: