• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/20 Caca 4 Kakko GDT - Blackhawks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Just now, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

At least Larkin scored. That's really all I care about.

Truth.

3 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Only dress 3 defensemen, and put AA with Witkowski and Miller on the 5th line.  Glendening and Helm are getting held back by his play.

We need Lashoff.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Does Mantha remind anyone else of Franzen? It seems like when I see him out there he's just standing, no energy, not much effort. 

He was awesome in the previous game. But I guess that's sort of the point right there: some nights he's dominant, other nights he's quiet. Consistently inconsistent. I agree with Blashill when he says Mantha has to have his feet moving at all times if he's going to be a really effective player.

PP

Boucher is correct: refs just missed another call. Should be a 5-on-3.

I hate our power play so much.

Thank goodness we got Cholowski and all of his mistakes outta here. It's a lot more fun to watch this no mistake making defensive powerhouse play. 

I particularly enjoy DeKeyser destroying Helm's ankle point-blank. Why aim your shot when your own teammates are 5 feet in front of you? Just close your eyes and let it rip baby. 

5 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Thank goodness we got Cholowski and all of his mistakes outta here. It's a lot more fun to watch this no mistake making defensive powerhouse play. 

I particularly enjoy DeKeyser destroying Helm's ankle point-blank. Why aim your shot when your own teammates are 5 feet in front of you? Just close your eyes and let it rip baby. 

#Free52
#EricssonDidNothingWrong
#NoJonathanNoPeace