• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/22 Party Before Country GDT - Wild @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Prob just to get more ice time. 

But it is weird considering Abdlekader might miss the game tonight.

I think Abby and Helm are good to go tonight. I was thinking they would be giving someone else down there a look. Hopefully not Zadina... Not yet...

Despite feeling a strong kinship with all things Wisconsin and Minnesota, I HATE the Wild's uniforms.  Like, bad.  They looks like Christmas sweaters.  They're awful.  For years I've wanted to like this team because I feel like Michigan and Minnesota are basically the equivalent of cousins or something, but their puke sweaters and boring hockey club make it impossible.  Even their "star" players are the laziest, most boring, possible options.  Suter is good and everything, but he's like if you made some inanimate object (like a shovel, or stone, or cardboard box) be really good at hockey but retain every other characteristic of that object. 

I don't hate them like I do some teams, it's that I want to like them and there is literally nothing likeable about anything they've done, past or present. 

No more Jensen.. this makes my Dan-Cleary-lovin' heart sad.  I am a sap for a heart and soul player like Jensen, and he will be missed.  Might have been gone off season anyway, but whatever... I will still miss him.

Wild Boys and Lazy Sucky Boys tonight... wondering which version of the Wings we will see.  Howard has the flu?  OK, then... LGRW!!

edit:  in case you missed this today  https://www.nhl.com/news/washington-acquires-nick-jensen-from-detroit/c-305102694

Edited by puckloo39

29 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

No more Jensen.. this makes my Dan-Cleary-lovin' heart sad.  I am a sap for a heart and soul player like Jensen, and he will be missed.  Might have been gone off season anyway, but whatever... I will still miss him.

Wild Boys and Lazy Sucky Boys tonight... wondering which version of the Wings we will see.  Howard has the flu?  OK, then... LGRW!!

edit:  in case you missed this today  https://www.nhl.com/news/washington-acquires-nick-jensen-from-detroit/c-305102694

We love you loo <3 

Jensen will be a trade deadline acquisition in 4 years. 

Edited by kickazz