• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Gustav Nyquist traded to Sharks for 2019 Second Round pick and 2020 3rd round conditional pick.

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

So, is Holland finished for the day? 

Dreger reporting that Vanek, Howard, Glendening, and Kronwall are being shopped/asked-about

Wings have to receive significant offer to consider moving Kronwall (unlikely to be traded)
Same with Glendening (unlikely to happen)

Vanek has to agree to the trade for it to happen (unlikely to happen)

I honestly doubt Howard moves either

With Zuccarelo injured upon arriving in Dallas, apparently Nill is now shopping for top 6 forwards again.
If Holland had waited maybe he could've pawned Goose off on Nill instead of SJ

But again, Nill probably would've paid about the same like he did for Zucc.

Sucks that there were so many good forwards available this year, but that's just how goes sometimes

9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Holland would be slaughtered. Only 45 posts and you are my hero!

You must not know him. His 401k has a billion dollars. 

12 minutes ago, rwing said:

Sometimes it’s a good exercise to flip things around. Imagine if Detroit traded a 1st round pick for Nyquist. 

Well if Yzerman did that trade then hooray. But if Holland did then lolz. 

Edited by kickazz

My thoughts on the trade is still that we should have re-signed him if possible. Being that Holland was unsuccessful at doing that, I am assuming Goose made it known that he wants to test free agency. SJ was smart enough to know this, which is why they offered less. Nyquist was a rental. Everyone knew this which is why the return was less. Or Hollands an idiot, whichever.

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

My thoughts on the trade is still that we should have re-signed him if possible. Being that Holland was unsuccessful at doing that, I am assuming Goose made it known that he wants to test free agency. SJ was smart enough to know this, which is why they offered less. Nyquist was a rental. Everyone knew this which is why the return was less. Or Hollands an idiot, whichever.

tenor.gif?itemid=4814015

3 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Yzerman told him to

8 hours ago, _SP_ said:

Should have pushed for the condition to be a first. That's my only gripe. Zuccarello has TWO conditions that could bump up that trade to two firsts, and we couldn't even get one? Meh.

Still, though, said from the very beginning that people are overvaluing a lot of these guys. Jensen got more, I think, because of his cap hit than his skills. Lot of suitors in play.

San Jose don't have a first until 2022. Their 2021 first is already a conditional in the Karlsson trade.

If the team was going to be SJ, no firsts to go around.

1 minute ago, Wing Across The Pond said:

San Jose don't have a first until 2022. Their 2021 first is already a conditional in the Karlsson trade.

Well if that's the case why didn't Holland pull off an elaborate 3-way trade???

Smh lazy GM

55 minutes ago, Wing Across The Pond said:

Where did their 2019 and 2020 picks go? The conditions could definitely affect those drafts. The Zuccarello trade involves a 2019 1st...

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Ironic that everyone was demanding that he be on the roster only a short time ago and now everyone demands he be traded away. What a fickle bunch we are.

? Who? He’s a rental and we’re not a contender. 

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Ironic that everyone was demanding that he be on the roster only a short time ago and now everyone demands he be traded away. What a fickle bunch we are.

To be fair, "only a short time ago" was, like, six years ago. When he was, like, 23.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

To be fair, "only a short time ago" was, like, six years ago. When he was, like, 23.

Oh he’s talking about that lol.

yeah back then we also made the playoffs and had two elite centers playing for us.

but let’s leave those deets out cuz fickle clan.

Edited by kickazz

7 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Oh he’s talking about that lol.

yeah back then we also made the playoffs and had two elite centers playing for us.

but let’s leave those deets out cuz fickle clan.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...