• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Gustav Nyquist traded to Sharks for 2019 Second Round pick and 2020 3rd round conditional pick.

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well how the hell did Holland not get three first rounders then? I grade him as an F - 

Just now, arag said:

There is a possibility Nyquist was sent to SJ to bring back Karlsson 

(You two suck at rhyming)

Fly away little goose

To the Shark infested sea

Well how the hell did Holland not get three first rounders then? I grade him as an F -

There is a possibility Nyquist was sent to SJ to bring back Karlsson

And if not, you will be remembered by everyone

On 2/25/2019 at 7:06 PM, gcom007 said:

Looking at when I joined this board (and I lurked before that) makes me feel old. Weird how this place has followed me through college and first, second, third and so-on jobs, moves, etc. It’s my constant...lol

I remember fondly the goalie wars of 2006

It's too bad Tatar and Nyquist didn't turn out to be the players we hoped. 2014-15 it was looking like they would be replacements for Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

I guess 5 picks in the first 3 rounds are a decent return.

2 hours ago, Barrie said:

It's too bad Tatar and Nyquist didn't turn out to be the players we hoped. 2014-15 it was looking like they would be replacements for Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

I guess 5 picks in the first 3 rounds are a decent return.

Did it actually look like that though? I know some fans kept saying that but neither Tatar nor Nyquist were centerman that were elite 2 way players and could carry the team. 

At best they were replacements for Franzen who  was our scoring winger. 

Edited by kickazz

On 2/25/2019 at 4:05 PM, kickazz said:

You must not know him. His 401k has a billion dollars. 

Well if Yzerman did that trade then hooray. But if Holland did then lolz. 

Sigh... I thought we let this go long ago, but since you insist. My worth is multiple 7 figures, and more than two. I earned most of it with my computer keyboard while your keyboarding skills have earned a legacy here on LGW. Bravo sir!

24 minutes ago, rwing said:

Sigh... I thought we let this go long ago, but since you insist. My worth is multiple 7 figures, and more than two. I earned most of it with my computer keyboard while your keyboarding skills have earned a legacy here on LGW. Bravo sir!

Go on... 

59 minutes ago, rwing said:

Kickazz is baiting you my dude. Just ignore. You have fine opinions when you're not getting on about your money.