• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/26 Carry That Weight GDT - Canadiens @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Yep this team has nothing going for it 

can’t defend can’t goaltend no heart no balls no effort no one care and score even less now.

Holland is doing a great job keeping the same faces around and getting rid of pieces that actually help us for pieces that may never help. 

The plays these guys are trying to execute are beyond their skill level. Smart coaching

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Montreal Canadiens feed; the dude was indirectly accusing the Wings of tanking - ish

And then proceeded to directly accuse Maple Leafs for tanking for Mathews. 

If any team has earned the right to tank for a couple years, it's the Wings.

3 minutes ago, brett said:

Yep this team has nothing going for it 

can’t defend can’t goaltend no heart no balls no effort no one care and score even less now.

Holland is doing a great job keeping the same faces around and getting rid of pieces that actually help us for pieces that may never help. 

The plays these guys are trying to execute are beyond their skill level. Smart coaching

Players don't care, neither do I.

5 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Bernie in the net... poor Jimmy.  Time to stop pouting and play now, Wings.

Should have kept Howard in there.  Repay Montreal for that time the Red Wings forced Patrick Roy to ask for a trade.  

It's sad that Howard will end up staying in Detroit longer than Sawchuk or Osgood.  He's like a growth on our hip.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Pay attention to our passes. Not just that they only connect 50% of the time but also that they're rarely hard, quick, crisp. They're usually kind of half-hearted, nervous-looking passes. "I'm gonna make this pass but I don't have any confidence in our ability to do this right, so I'll send it half-speed."

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

It's games like this that make me re-think the idea of driving 7 hours, and $pending several hundred dollar$ on ticket$, ga$, hotel, meal$, etc,etc, $$$.

Think I'll just stay home, and watch this me$$ from afar.

Especially when you know Witkowski isn't playing.  You'll just be sitting next to a bunch of empty black colored seats.

Edited by GMRwings1983