• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Evander Kane jumps Chara; subsequently turns into a punching bag

Rate this topic

Somewhere @frankgrimes is smiling. 

Man you can tell Chara was really pulling his punches towards the end. Those were def some purposeful weak punches just meant to bang him up a little. If this was Probert or Kocur they would have went 100% on those hits and be looking for the KO. How times have changed. 

Edited by kickazz

If things went against Chara, he would have quickly "lost his balance" and fallen to the ice.  I can't stand that doofus.  

Not sure how you can say Kane was a punching bag there.  He basically avoided turning into a punching bag by ducking down the entire time.  

11 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

If things went against Chara, he would have quickly "lost his balance" and fallen to the ice.  I can't stand that doofus.  

Not sure how you can say Kane was a punching bag there.  He basically avoided turning into a punching bag by ducking down the entire time.  

Chara had the reach and landed about 3-4 solid hits right at the end. He could have gone harder, even avoided the ref interference by dragging Kane around a bit on the open ice to hit him some more. But instead he just let it end. It could have gone a lot worse for Kane if this was 10 years ago and things weren't as frowned upon. 

But yes I'd say punching bag because he just gave up and took some direct hits. 

Edited by kickazz

12 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Have to side with @kickazz, Chara was having his way with him just like he does with everyone else when he fights. 

Whenever Chara fights he just seems like he is going at 50%, yet he still looks like a professional fighter going against amateurs. 

15 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I really want to send you an autographed Chara jersey for Christmas.

2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

I don't  mind Kane getting whooped but I couldn't enjoy that becasue how much I hate Jack Edwards.

I honestly like him...Such a homer, but a homer with funny commentary...Very entertaining.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

I really want to send you an autographed Chara jersey for Christmas.

I honestly like him...Such a homer, but a homer with funny commentary...Very entertaining.

He seems like a nice guy off the ice, but I can't stand the guy and his propensity to magically lose his balance every time he fought an enforcer (back when there were some).  

He struts around like he's some tough guy because there's nobody else left in the league who is big and drops the gloves.  Big freakin' deal.    

Edited by GMRwings1983

3 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Is Chara guilty of a hate crime?

Bruh how many threads are you gonna go round and try and start politics. We’re all excited about Zagina, Rasmussen, Larkin these days.

Edited by kickazz

23 hours ago, kickazz said:

Bruh how many threads are you gonna go round and try and start politics. We’re all excited about Zagina, Rasmussen, Larkin these days.

I am excited about Givani Smith and Madison Bowey.

Love me some Zagina tho.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I am excited about Givani Smith and Madison Bowey.

Wow no Trevor Daley mentioned. 

Wow. So many assumptions being made. I have judged you. 

Edited by kickazz