• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/2 I Don't Like Sand GDT - Red Wings @ Coyotes - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

One day we'll look back on all this and laugh.

I just laugh now, and revel in the moments where I see the baby Wings learn their craft and play their little hearts out... I enjoy every moment.  After April 6th... it's a very long hot summer with no Wings, until October.

Just now, puckloo39 said:

I just laugh now, and revel in the moments where I see the baby Wings learn their craft and play their little hearts out... I enjoy every moment.  After April 6th... it's a very long hot summer with no Wings, until October.

Well said!

PK. Bench minor, delay of game. lol

Just now, Dabura said:

Well, at least it wasn't puck-over-the-glass. I guess there was some funny business with the line change and we got called on it.

I reckon... what the heck was this mess that just happened????

So, they got a bogus delay of game penalty, and a crappy call on the goal mouth scramble/no whistle goal... but this team has to learn to get past this sort of stuff and come back even more determined.  This kind of stuff shouldn't derail them, it should make them sharper.  I am hoping to see that happen.

1 minute ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

I can't wait for the press conference statements, the classic "we got to play better" bulls*** statements we hear game after game.

Maybe we'll get an update on Blashill's extension, that'll make me feel better...