• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/12 Stress Testing GDT - Red Wings @ Canadiens - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

AA makin' my pants tight. Lordy.

Honestly one of my favorite Wings stories this season. AA has emerged as a legitimate threat, and finally seems to be solidified in the top 6. 

The success of Larkin and the rapid Hronek progress have both also gotten me very excited for the future. 

Cholowski hurt a little bit, I expected him to keep growing and he regressed a lot and lost his spot on the squad.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Honestly one of my favorite Wings stories this season. AA has emerged as a legitimate threat, and finally seems to be solidified in the top 6. 

The success of Larkin and the rapid Hronek progress have both also gotten me very excited for the future. 

Cholowski hurt a little bit, I expected him to keep growing and he regressed a lot and lost his spot on the squad.

There's definitely things to be excited about. Some good pieces in the system and we're only going to add to the pool in the upcoming draft.

If we get Hughes or Kakko, I will run up and down my street screaming like a lunatic.

4 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Can't believe Abdwlkader has the contract he has.  He sucks so hard.

Kucherov will make 4.7 mil this season, to Abdelkader's 4.2

Kucherov has over 100 points. Abdelkader I don't think has broken 20.

Roman Josi only makes 5 per year also. How he makes anywhere close to players like this baffles me.

8 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Can't believe Abdwlkader has the contract he has.  He sucks so hard.

Timing.

Abby was the recipient of playing with the likes of Dats/Hank, and his #'s showed.

Also it's 1 of those 7 year deals...So yeah - he hasn't done really much these past few seasons to warrant that contract.

Ladies and Gents your bottom 5 as of last night...

I think Ottawa has 31st locked up congrats to Colorado! 

Kings and NJ are our competition and dang NJ had a nice start on their western trip 9 - 4 loss to Flames. I think getting 30th is going to be a dog fight.  Like someone mentioned earlier how is LA doing the tank with their talent level ..impressive!!!

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Ladies and Gents your bottom 5 as of last night...

image.png.50609acedbf28c619686c7687d75839c.png

I think Ottawa has 31st locked up congrats to Colorado! 

Kings and NJ are our competition and dang NJ had a nice start on their western trip 9 - 4 loss to Flames. I think getting 30th is going to be a dog fight.  Like someone mentioned earlier how is LA doing the tank with their talent level ..impressive!!!

http://www.tankathon.com/nhl

What concerns me most is how the Avs will most likely land 2 picks in the top 10, and Edmonton will most likely jump a handful of spots :angry:

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nhl

What concerns me most is how the Avs will most likely land 2 picks in the top 10, and Edmonton will most likely jump a handful of spots :angry:

But if we are number 2 ...total pun there...we min are a top 5 picker so I am looking at the glass half full.

Lets say Colorado lands 2 picks in the top 10 and we land #1 do we try to trade the 1 for those 2 picks? Or take the pick and run!