• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/19 Tuesday GDT - Red Wings @ Rangers - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Missed the game tonight, was Athanasiou still at center?  Saw him listed as a wing for tonight's game in one of the recaps I read. 

Center, sometimes Wing.

Edited by kickazz

Updated my lose for a good pick spreadsheet not looking good for us!

Pulling everyone up to 74 games played with the normal assumption people win their games in hand....

It's still a 3 horse race to 2nd bottom feeder but this winning stuff is NOT helping us!! Time to bench AA!!!

Schedule might help our quest 

Blues, Knights, Sharks, Sabres next night Devils( the 4 point swing game), Bruins, Pens,Pens,Sabres

image.png.89f0918f72536302b4aa4e3aaeacdd99.png

3 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Updated my lose for a good pick spreadsheet not looking good for us!

Pulling everyone up to 74 games played with the normal assumption people win their games in hand....

It's still a 3 horse race to 2nd bottom feeder but this winning stuff is NOT helping us!! Time to bench AA!!!

Schedule might help our quest 

Blues, Knights, Sharks, Sabres next night Devils( the 4 point swing game), Bruins, Pens,Pens,Sabres

image.png.89f0918f72536302b4aa4e3aaeacdd99.png

I don't understand why a game in hand is assumed to be a win?... I could understand such an assumption for the race to the top, but race to the bottom I would assume a loss, or at the very best one point per game. Either way, these last two wins have been fun, but I'd be completely fine with no more fun until April 9th...

9 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't understand why a game in hand is assumed to be a win?... I could understand such an assumption for the race to the top, but race to the bottom I would assume a loss, or at the very best one point per game. Either way, these last two wins have been fun, but I'd be completely fine with no more fun until April 9th...

We are picking 6th. IF we are lucky. Enjoy these late season wins everyone. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

3 hours ago, brett said:

scary..hopefully bad anxiety or something stupid

i remember the last time a wing blacked out on a bench i forgot who it was t hough

I believe he has some sort of heart issue, i.e. it was known before we signed him. Hopefully this is just a minor scare and not a big incident. We shall see...

On a more positive note...

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I believe he has some sort of heart issue, i.e. it was known before we signed him. Hopefully this is just a minor scare and not a big incident. We shall see...

On a more positive note...

Excited for Sulak.  Cholo/Hronek/Sulak/Lindstrom/McIsaac are an awesome bottom 5 put of 7.  Finding the top pairing is the trick now.  DeKeyser stepping up his game and rounding put to 1B would really help.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Excited for Sulak.  Cholo/Hronek/Sulak/Lindstrom/McIsaac are an awesome bottom 5 put of 7.  Finding the top pairing is the trick now.  DeKeyser stepping up his game and rounding put to 1B would really help.

DeKeyser has stepped up his game, which is great to see, but he'll never be a quality top pair defenseman. There's a much better chance that one of Cholowski or Hronek evolve into that than DeKeyser in my opinion.