• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/25 The Have Is Not as Good as the Want GDT - Red Wings @ Sharks - 10:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

missed the last game, pretty much -- I was at the GR Baby Wings game here in Austin, vs. TX Stars.  Griffs looked lost in the first, until about 4 minutes remaining, and then woke up... they won 3-2 ... and many Stars fans were butt-hurt big time.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Zadimples and Hulak (fiesty) and McIlrath.. who is big and mean and takes people out!  I liked him a lot, and am excited to see him play tonight w/ the Big Boys.

Please note:  the "Flying CheeseBurger of Doom" mini-blimp in my pic of the boyz at warmup.  It floats around the arena and drops coupons for Mighty Fine Burgers on the crowd.  :lol:

flying burger of doom griff stars 032319.jpg

13 hours ago, Dabura said:

HYPE!

LGRW!

Chris Cornell... may he RIP... loved him (Audio Slave, Sound Garden, RGM. etc...)

Edited by puckloo39

19 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

missed the last game, pretty much -- I was at the GR Baby Wings game here in Austin, vs. TX Stars.  Griffs looked lost in the first, until about 4 minutes remaining, and then woke up... they won 3-2 ... and many Stars fans were butt-hurt big time.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Zadimples and Hulak (fiesty) and McIlrath.. who is big and mean and takes people out!  I liked him a lot, and am excited to see him play tonight w/ the Big Boys.

Please note:  the "Flying CheeseBurger of Doom" mini-blimp in my pic of the boyz at warmup.  It floats around the arena and drops coupons for Mighty Fine Burgers on the crowd.  :lol:

flying burger of doom griff stars 032319.jpg

Chris Cornell... may he RIP... loved him (Audio Slave, Sound Garden, RGM. etc...)

1. looooooooooooo
  2. LOL! I love that pic! Hope you had a great time! :)
  3. You missed a hell of a game! Wings played hard, fast hockey and it was pretty frking cool to see.
  4. Euphoria Morning is one of the most underappreciated albums of the '90s, imo. This frking song gives me chills every single time:

I got to see the last period of the Vegas game, and it was awesome!!  I had company so I couldn't comment much, but I was here!

I loved Chris Cornell so much... I met him a few times here in Austin, around the Audio Slave era.  What a lovely person he was.....

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I got to see the last period of the Vegas game, and it was awesome!!  I had company so I couldn't comment much, but I was here!

I loved Chris Cornell so much... I met him a few times here in Austin, around the Audio Slave era.  What a lovely person he was.....

That's awesome that you got to meet him! Albeit in a really bittersweet way. :( It still hasn't really sunk him for me that he's gone. One of modern music's great talents and seemed to be a good person.

Just now, Dabura said:

That's awesome that you got to meet him! Albeit in a really bittersweet way. :( It still hasn't really sunk him for me that he's gone. One of modern music's great talents and seemed to be a good person.

He was just charming and warm and friendly... it breaks my heart that he took his own life.... :butbut:

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

nice glamour shot, Bernie  :wub:

Freddie Mercury in a Santa-themed sumo suit doing the Dramatic Chipmunk.

Now that you see it, you shall never unsee it. :lol:

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

He was just charming and warm and friendly... it breaks my heart that he took his own life.... :butbut:

Hopefully his soul found peace and he's rocking out in the afterlife with Keith Moon and Jimi Hendrix and Beethoven. :)

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'll be here for this one. I find that 2nd line very intriguing honestly, excited to see what it produces. Also getting a look at McIlrath? AND the return of Goose? Might be a good game.

I got to see McIlrath here in Austin on Saturday, Griffs and Stars.... Baby WIngs won!  Mc Ilrath has a nice snarl to him... big guy... I liked what I saw

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Hirose kinda reminds me of him. Similar players, similar strengths, similar playing styles.

He's not a ginger tho.

I am liking young Taro... and I do not think Kuffner looks anything like GusGus... both have reddish hair... dat's about it

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'll be here for this one. I find that 2nd line very intriguing honestly, excited to see what it produces. Also getting a look at McIlrath? AND the return of Goose? Might be a good game.

Seemed like that line worked reasonably well in the previous game, though I think Blashill did some line juggling as the game went on.

I feel like Hirose-Athanasiou-Zadina could be a dangerous combo next season. Hopefully Hirose keeps putting up points and goes into the offseason on a high note. Would love to see him and Kuffner pot their first NHL goals tonight.

Can we talk about how Ericsson-McIlrath is a thing? I feel like that's not getting enough attention. :lol:

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I want to cry when I see Glendening on 2nd line every night. 

I kinda like it, tbh. He and AA seem to complement each other.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

SI kinda like it, tbh. He and AA seem to complement each other.

Which means it's short term, and this is all for s***s and giggles. I want AA to have chemistry with someone like Bert for long term reasons. 

i:e I don't see Glendening on the 2nd line when this team gets good. 

Edited by kickazz