• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/25 The Have Is Not as Good as the Want GDT - Red Wings @ Sharks - 10:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Smh thought he'd be back by now

He's been skating and there was some talk about him maybe being able to get into a few games, but everything's gone quiet on that front.

FWIW, he's basically guaranteed a spot on next season's opening night roster because he can't be sent down without going through waivers.

I hope he doesn't flame out. He's a good player who's had some awful luck with injuries.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Pun intended?

Believe it or not, it wasn't. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

End of 1st. Wings lead 1-0.

Sharks are lazy and they suck.

We could take any of them in a best-of-seven series, change my mind.

4 of them are above .500 against NHL competition. Edmonton is basically at .500. No AHL team could accomplish that against NHL competition.

The Wings would for sure lose a 7 game series against VGK, SJS, and CAL. AZ, EDM, and VAN would be closer, but the Wings still lose. The only 2 teams they could realistically beat is ANA and LAK.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

4 of them are above .500 against NHL competition. Edmonton is basically at .500. No AHL team could accomplish that against NHL competition.

The Wings would for sure lose a 7 game series against VGK, SJS, and CAL. AZ, EDM, and VAN would be closer, but the Wings still lose. The only 2 teams they could realistically beat is ANA and LAK.

I'm only being half-serious. But I do think the Wings might be able to pull off a stunning upset. Maybe not against Vegas, because they're battle-tested and such. But it remains to be seen how the Flames handle themselves in a postseason setting. Are they deep enough at forward? Will their goaltending hold up?

As for the Sharks, they are terrible and they should feel terrible.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Definitely a decently skilled cerebral player. Probably realistically a third liner yeah? Maybe middle 6?

The next captain. Move over, Small Dylan.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm only being half-serious. But I do think the Wings might be able to pull off a stunning upset. Maybe not against Vegas, because they're battle-tested and such. But it remains to be seen how the Flames handle themselves in a postseason setting. Are they deep enough at forward? Will their goaltending hold up?

We'd have a better chance of getting Hughes :ninja:

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The next captain. Move over, Small Dylan.

As if 2uzzi isn't already the next captain