• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/25 The Have Is Not as Good as the Want GDT - Red Wings @ Sharks - 10:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just saw AA's goal. What a weapon that kid is. Knew it was only a matter of time once he got the hands coordinated with that speed. 29 on the season, f*** yeah!!

Bernier had a hell of a game too, I see. Cool that we could screw the Sharks in an important game for them playoff seed wise.

What the hell. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy winning and seeing aa and larkin getting closer to 30 goals but I went the whole season being miserable so we could get a top 2 pick in the draft. And now we go on a win streak and we might get a top 5 pick now. 

Well good game wings. Showing good potential for the future

This is why I really didn’t like the idea of having the new guys in the lineup. We don’t need any new energy right now adding motivation. Just finish the damn season in 2nd to last place as that’s the best case scenario right now and buckle up for the fall. 

6 minutes ago, gcom007 said:

This is why I really didn’t like the idea of having the new guys in the lineup. We don’t need any new energy right now adding motivation. Just finish the damn season in 2nd to last place as that’s the best case scenario right now and buckle up for the fall. 

All our old guys are injured tho.

49 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

This team is too stupid to tank properly.  Should have won these games earlier in the season when it mattered.  Not now.  The Devils and Kings won't be so nice to us in the future.  

What do you want them to do differently, knee cap Larkin and AA? 

Our lineup is garbo, we're throwing in fresh rookies and AHLers, we're playing the likes of Witkowski, McIlrath, and Lashoff (Ericsson) on defense. We also traded away one of our best forwards in Nyquist.

Some of you are always going to *****, no matter how absurd. 

25 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Nah, incompetence. We don't know how to tank right. 

1 hour ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

What do you want them to do differently, knee cap Larkin and AA? 

Our lineup is garbo, we're throwing in fresh rookies and AHLers, we're playing the likes of Witkowski, McIlrath, and Lashoff (Ericsson) on defense. We also traded away one of our best forwards in Nyquist.

Some of you are always going to *****, no matter how absurd. 

Nah, incompetence. We don't know how to tank right. 

Nothing.  I want them to do what they were doing before to get to this low point.  Something has changed.    

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

What about giving Helm and Glendenning more time on the top 6.  That should do the trick.  Maybe give Ericsson a bigger role on the powerplay.  

41 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Nothing.  I want them to do what they were doing before to get to this low point.  Something has changed.   

What's changed is we're not playing Atlantic Division teams. :(

Three of our remaining games are against Atlantic teams tho. (Buffalo twice + Boston.) Guess we'll see how that goes.

Edited by Dabura

Losing to a superior team is fine. But if this team is going to lose, I don't want it to be because they didnt try, that they've accepted being a loser.

I want guys on this team to come out every night expecting to win, even if they don't. Playing that way is going to get you wins now and then against better teams that you dont expect.

You cant win later with kids who dont want to win now.