• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

3/31 AA / Larkin in the 30 goals club GDT - Bruins at Red Wings 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, nyqvististhefuture said:

They’ll tie us tonight and they’re clearly smarter than us cause they keep losing to a tee and the way this s*** turds going we’re gonna pass them

Honest question here...Do you realize what you're posting?

Buffalo/Edmonton are the armpit of the league for 10 plus years along with their draft picks.

Here we are with our 'kids' giving a solid playoff franchise in the Bruins a run for their $$$.

Licking the urinal cake doesn't make you any better...It just makes you more tolerant of it's flavor in doing so year after year which is what some of our competition has done for quite some time.

Don't get me wrong - losing def sucks.....But I'd rather see us losing while competitive than losing while pathetic.

6 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

We have more row's than buffalo, which means we're passing them.

It’s ok we can keep living in fantasy land and pretend we’re better off winning hockey games when it doesn’t matter and HOPE for the lottery , guess a lot of ppl here have been winning lots of money in lotteries with hope to think it can actually happen 

can’t wait till it’s year 8th of no playoffs and people still complaining 

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

It’s ok we can keep living in fantasy land and pretend we’re better off winning hockey games when it doesn’t matter and HOPE for the lottery , guess a lot of ppl here have been winning lots of money in lotteries with hope to think it can actually happen 

finishing last is still a HOPE for the lottery these days.... 

9 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

This has been an eye opener tonight. It makes me a bit more excited for next season. 

Really? Cause your gonna be sorely disappointed lol

if we were doing this games 40-50 it be a different story, seasons coming to an end and so are teams compete level ... we’re gonna be another disaster next season and f*** it up again and end up with a mediocre draft pick, we won’t even be close to competing with Tampa,Boston and Toronto and shouldn’t even be something to think about

So what would you have the team do? Lie down and die?

Half the roster's AHL players, so it's not like Holland was a buyer at the deadline.

You're being a baby.

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Any chance the league can give Detroit the final playoff spot instead of a Carolina or Columbus type?  I mean, who cares about those franchises?  Bring on the Lightning!

My thoughts exactly.

Just now, Dabura said:

So what would you have the team do? Lie down and die?

Half the roster's AHL players, so it's not like Holland was a buyer at the deadline.

You're being a baby.

My thoughts exactly.

I’m being a realist , this team is going nowhere drafting 8-10 repeatedly we had a top 3 pick all season long and pissed it away literally 

we’re not gonna do s*** for next 5 years but yet most of the ppl here happy tonight will be complaining when we don’t make the playoffs again and again

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Don’t jump off that ledge year 7 with no playoffs 

I’m being a realist , this team is going nowhere drafting 8-10 repeatedly we had a top 3 pick all season long and pissed it away literally 

we’re not gonna do s*** for next 5 years but yet most of the ppl here happy tonight will be complaining when we don’t make the playoffs again and again

No one's guaranteed a top 3 pick at any point during the season. 

What a win. Inject this straight into my frking veins. Or bottle it up and find a way to replicate it on an industrial, 82-game scale.

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

What's that? Sorry, I can't understand what you're saying with that enormous pacifier in your mouth.

3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Looks at your username

Your predictions for the future of this team seem accurate. :lol: