• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

4/4 Penultimate GDT - Red Wings @ Penguins - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

It's starting to sink in that we're probably not going to make the playoffs.

s-l1000.jpg

I'm glad that someone already bought my tickets off of StubHub.

4 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Come on “hockey gods” let the sabres destroy the wings Saturday 

It looks like The Sabres are burning up all of their energy burying The Sens.

Thoughts:

• Larkin took a puck to the ankle and was clearly in a lot of pain. Should probably hold him out of Saturday's game, just to be safe. Can't be too careful with ankles.
  • Bertuzzi took a high-stick to the face and he was bleeding. Should probably hold him out of Saturday's game, just to be safe. Can't be too careful with head trauma.
  • Athanasiou took a selfish penalty that cost us. Blashill needs to healthy-scratch him on Saturday to make sure he understands that such selfishness will not be tolerated.
  • Jimmy had a couple nice saves but he was clearly not quite right tonight. I think he's exhausted. Should probably start Fulcher on Saturday.

I learned many years ago to never attend the last game of the season if the Wings are in the playoffs, 'cause who the frk cares and none of the veterans play and the game is awful  If the Wings are not in the playoffs, who the frk cares and half the team mails it in, and it's awful.  Do not go to the last game of the season.

It is the last game of the season.  I will be watching.  LGRW!!

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Thoughts:

• Larkin took a puck to the ankle and was clearly in a lot of pain. Should probably hold him out of Saturday's game, just to be safe. Can't be too careful with ankles.
  • Bertuzzi took a high-stick to the face and he was bleeding. Should probably hold him out of Saturday's game, just to be safe. Can't be too careful with head trauma.
  • Athanasiou took a selfish penalty that cost us. Blashill needs to healthy-scratch him on Saturday to make sure he understands that such selfishness will not be tolerated.
  • Jimmy had a couple nice saves but he was clearly not quite right tonight. I think he's exhausted. Should probably start Fulcher on Saturday.

Do we honestly have enough people to replace them? Or should we go old school, and just roster 15 players?

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Thoughts:

Sabres beat us on Saturday, and finish ahead of us in the standings... We gain a whole 1% in the draft lottery and Red Wings fans rejoice... Three days later the Sabres win the draft lottery, despite the significant advantage we gained over them on the last day of the season... We drop down to 6th... 

I know what you said was meant tongue in cheek, but f*** scratching players, f*** tanking... Let the balls fall where they may...

9 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I learned many years ago to never attend the last game of the season if the Wings are in the playoffs, 'cause who the frk cares and none of the veterans play and the game is awful  If the Wings are not in the playoffs, who the frk cares and half the team mails it in, and it's awful.  Do not go to the last game of the season.

It is the last game of the season.  I will be watching.  LGRW!!

I'll be in my usual seat on Saturday. Ok,... I may actually leave The Players Club for a few minutes to watch the game from the arena, and to give the team a round of applause after the game. 

We may have sucked this season, but it was pretty entertaining to watch them suck. This year has been better than the last 2, no matter what our record says.

Edited by BigWillieStyle

40 minutes ago, BigWillieStyle said:

I'm glad that someone already bought my tickets off of StubHub.

It looks like The Sabres are burning up all of their energy burying The Sens.

Let’s hope not cause we beat sabres and rangers lose twice they move to 4th and we’re 6th and can potentially drop to 8-9 ... not bad when your stuck 2-3 for 70 games 

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Sabres beat us on Saturday, and finish ahead of us in the standings... We gain a whole 1% in the draft lottery and Red Wings fans rejoice... Three days later the Sabres win the draft lottery, despite the significant advantage we gained over them on the last day of the season... We drop down to 6th... 

I know what you said was meant tongue in cheek, but f*** scratching players, f*** tanking... Let the balls fall where they may...

Rather take those chances than fall back to 6th with rangers losing twice and take the chance we drop to 9th