• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

4/6 Almost There GDT - Sabres @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

30 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I really wish this were really a thing. I want a reality where the bottom teams need to win games down the stretch to "earn" the top 3 picks... I'm over the whole tanking bulls***...

100% agree. I'm not sure how they'd work it but if the league could find a way to make the last five games of the season factor into say the bottom five or ten teams lotto odds somehow, it'd be really exciting for fans of those teams. 

50 minutes ago, mackel said:

Let's hope Fulcher gets the start today. 

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool to see the kid given a game... Looks like Howard will get the start though.

52 minutes ago, mackel said:

We need to lose this game...  or to paraphrase it's "a must lose situation".

No we don't. No it's not.

Go Wings! Get the dub to finish off the season.

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, it'd be pretty cool to see the kid given a game... Looks like Howard will get the start though.

No we don't. No it's not.

Go Wings! Get the dub to finish off the season.

I'd like to see Fulcher play as well. Win or lose, Ottawa has 31st locked up, so they're the only team that's guaranteed a top 4 pick. We lose, we end up 28th. Win, we end up 27th, and could end up as high as 26th I believe if NYR loses. Either way, the lottery has to go in our favor at this point. Guaranteed nothing.

1 hour ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Thank God it's almost over.  At least we were bled dry.

At least I've got the Spirit.

GO SPIRIT!!

GO WOLVES!! We probably drew the toughest team in Round 2 in Ottawa, lost the first game 8-5. Luukkonen was not himself in goal last night, and once he was pulled, it was over cause our backup sucks. But DiPietro had a rough night for Ottawa too. Gonna be a good series.

1 hour ago, barabbas16 said:

Anyone ever determine the reasoning behind Athanasiou's misconduct penalty from Tuesday?

Had had a few choice words with a ref that he should have said in Greek.

Looking back at the the play that I'm assuming he was complaining about, he took a pretty good butt-end in the gut, right in front of the ref.

36 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

This is a must lose game.  Don't want to drop two spots.  They've won enough games here late in the season.  Good job (I guess).  No shame in losing this one.

The Sabres are so bad that we could actively try to lose and we'd still win. We could shoot five pucks into our net and the Sabres -- bless their hearts -- would still find a way to lose.