• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

4/6 Almost There GDT - Sabres @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

lmao Hasek was such a boss. Zero frks given, at all times. :lol:

Was that the year where we struggled horribly in the final stretch of the regular season? I vaguely remember that being a thing in one of the championship seasons. Might've been 2008...?

they never struggled in 2001-2002, that I recall.  They came out of the gate winning and never looked back.  2008 was a bit more dicey.  What I took away from that season was everyone throwing Dom under the bus for his poor play, which matched Ozzie's stats almost exactly.  Go figure.  Like Dom, I gave zero frks about what anyone thought.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

they never struggled in 2001-2002, that I recall.  They came out of the gate winning and never looked back.  2008 was a bit more dicey.  What I took away from that season was everyone throwing Dom under the bus for his poor play, which matched Ozzie's stats almost exactly.  Go figure.  Like Dom, I gave zero frks about what anyone thought.

Migh've been a non-championship season. Truth be told, I don't remember much about regular seasons. Playoffs are another story.

I do remember the Dom-Ozzie controversy tho. :lol:

Just now, Dabura said:

Migh've been a non-championship season. Truth be told, I don't remember much about regular seasons. Playoffs are another story.

I do remember the Dom-Ozzie controversy tho. :lol:

They loved each other.. the fans were the one with issues....

ANTMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, puckloo39 said:

the fans were the one with issues....

Infighting? Us? Why, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard... :angel_not:

• Mantha (25) PPG from Athanasiou (24) and Hronek (18) - BUF 2, DET 1

New career-high in goals for Mantha.

I want to hate Kucherov but I can't. He's just a crazy-good hockey player...who's scored half of his goals against us.

we are generous in that regard, giving lots of players on other teams padded stats. 

I am recording this game in case it ends up being a good finish (in my world, a win).  October is a very long time to wait.  I hate summer.

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Screw you Mantha.  Dude has played like a beta male all year, now he's suddenly scoring when the team would be better off losing these games.  

I'm hoping it's just taken him this long to totally recover from the broken hand and that if he stops breaking his hands he'll play like this all the time.

Not looking good for the Habs right now. :)

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm hoping it's just taken him this long to totally recover from the broken hand and that if he stops breaking his hands he'll play like this all the time.

He is not permitted to be an extra-large pile of goo next season.  I prefer your line of reasoning, Dabs.

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Not looking good for the Habs right now. :)

Maybe somebody needs to explain to him that the season begins in October.  Not in mid March.  

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Look at the hands on Ristolainen. Dayum son.

Skinner. 1-4.

Honestly was not expecting a stinker like this. Thought the Wings would leave it all on the ice tonight.

Funny how we NEED this, but I sure as hell dont want it.

Want to watch this little nugget climb tho.

Brooke!