• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

4/6 Almost There GDT - Sabres @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

Dude you live in Milwaukee.  Get on the Bucks bandwagon while it's hot.  Forget the Red Wings.  The Greek Freak!

Yeah - I was a big fan of the Bucks back when they wore 'short shorts' in the 70's/80's...Then 'MJ' came along, and with that the drop in quality of officiating...It's great to see the Bucks being relevant again, but man how basketball at the NBA level has changed (glorified pick-up game).

I can see the Bucks getting knocked out early - NBA officials still remain a mystery as to how bad/inconsistent/favortism/etc...

Just now, F.Michael said:

Yeah - I was a big fan of the Bucks back when they wore 'short shorts' in the 70's/80's...Then 'MJ' came along, and with that the drop in quality of officiating...It's great to see the Bucks being relevant again, but man how basketball at the NBA level has changed (glorified pick-up game).

I can see the Bucks getting knocked out early - NBA officials still remain a mystery as to how bad/inconsistent/favortism/etc...

There's hardly any upsets in the NBA playoffs.  They'll be fine.  Unlike that other team you root for whose QB is a family hating POS.  

Thank you kind folks for being all up in these GDTs, whether you're a lurker or a regular contributor or somewhere in between. It was a tough season and I'm hoping next season will be more enjoyable and maybe some of the more competent GDTers will return so you don't have to put up with my boring live-blogging every night. :D

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

There's hardly any upsets in the NBA playoffs.  They'll be fine.  Unlike that other team you root for whose QB is a family hating POS. 

?

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Thank you kind folks for being all up in these GDTs, whether you're a lurker or a regular contributor or somewhere in between. It was a tough season and I'm hoping next season will be more enjoyable and maybe some of the more competent GDTers will return so you don't have to put up with my boring live-blogging every night. :D

Tuesday night :yahoo:

We'll have a lot of Hughes to talk about, don't worry. 

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

It was fun, guys... see you for playoff GDTs if someone is doing that.  Otherwise, have a great summer!!!

Take care of yourself, loo! :bye1:

I guess I can do the playoff GDTs, but only if no one else wants to. TBH, I don't pay much attention to the playoffs when the Wings aren't taking part.

I guess I can do the playoff GDTs, but only if no one else wants to. TBH, I don't pay much attention to the playoffs when the Wings aren't taking part.

I think series threads seems like a better idea than every game. 

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Nah f*** the other team GDTs

Can just make a general playoff thread or something

53 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Back when this team was good, I couldn't wait for the playoffs to start.  The last month of the season was a bore.  That first week of the playoffs was so exciting.  I remember at school or work I'd always think about the upcoming evening's game.  

Hard to believe it's been three years since that feeling.  Now we're excited about a draft where we can draft some young punk nobody but scouts has ever seen play.  

and we were very lucky it hasn't been 4 years since the Wings lost and Bruins lost that backed us into the playoffs. This franchise is an embarrassment right now 7-1 against Buffalo. 

Just watched the replay of the game. Were they even trying to play defense? Or offence for that matter? Howard looked like he didn't really give a s*** either. Fulcher...you can tell the kid has never even played an AHL game. Raw as it gets. 2 goals on 11 shots, guess it could have been worse.

10 hours ago, Dabura said:

Thank you for "hyping" us all up!

Edited by Hockeymom1960