• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Akakabuto

The 18/19 Playoffs Bandwagon thread

Rate this topic

So, which bandwagon are we on?

Personally I root for the Sharks. Big fan of EK and hoping to improve our trade.  Also cheering for Goose of course!

In the east I kinda hope that Columbus have some success solely for the purpose of encouraging GM’s to be more aggressive at the trade deadline. But really; every single team in the east can suck ma balls!

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

In all honesty I'd be shocked if the Bos/Tor series went more than 5 games.

Seeing the curse of '67 continue is something I look forward to yearly. Especially now that they have a great team, it even sweeter. Every second person is a Leafs fan here. "Next year were gonna win it, watch!!" hahaha

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Seeing the curse of '67 continue is something I look forward to yearly. Especially now that they have a great team, it even sweeter. Every second person is a Leafs fan here. "Next year were gonna win it, watch!!" hahaha

In response to the bold - I'd say that they're a 'good team'...$5 says Babcock is gone if they're knocked out in 4, or 5 games.

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

In response to the bold - I'd say that they're a 'good team'...$5 says Babcock is gone if they're knocked out in 4, or 5 games.

True, I probably give them too much credit. They have barely any D and a goalie that may fall apart again. Boston is in their heads too after last year.

Just now, chaps80 said:

True, I probably give them too much credit. They have barely any D and a goalie that may fall apart again. Boston is in their heads too after last year.

Since Jan 1st of this year the Leafs have been a painfully 'average' team, and I cannot fathom how they'll win a series - let alone 1 game this playoffs.

15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Since Jan 1st of this year the Leafs have been a painfully 'average' team, and I cannot fathom how they'll win a series - let alone 1 game this playoffs.

Teams just have to shut down their top 3-4 forwards and they become average fast. Andersen often has to stand on his head.

Compare Andersen's shots against total in 60 games to Howard's in 55. Jimmy faced 250 shots less on a much worse team standings wise. A contender can't let that much rubber hit the net if they hope to win. Or their goalie pulls an '03 Giguere.

Edited by chaps80

1 hour ago, xault said:

I go by rounds I guess... Not really going to jump on a bandwagon. When the Wings aren't in the playoffs, I more so root for teams to lose.

TOR and PIT losing would be great.

Image result for san jose sharks gifImage result for toronto maple leafs gif gif

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie