• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

Met Jamie McLennan last night (Includes Yzerman News)

Rate this topic

34 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Enjoy it while it lasts. Once they figure out that having the government run everything isnt fiscally possible, they'll come looking for ur paycheck.

Then they'll come for your gun.

Steps 1 and 2 Straight out of their playbook.

And they they will come for your woman!

9 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Enjoy it while it lasts. Once they figure out that having the government run everything isnt fiscally possible, they'll come looking for ur paycheck.

So IDK what you pay for car registration, but if you live in the city of Seattle it's anywhere between $200 to $1000 dollars a year, based on the value of your car, just for tags. Crazy right? Well they levied these huge fees on car registration in order to pay for a city-wide subway system (we currently have a very small system that needs to be greatly expanded). Now the city wants to levy EVEN MORE fees, this time to pay for a different light rail train system throughout the city, and all these daft coonts living in the city said "that sounds nice" and voted yes on it. I call them daft coonts because that subway system they promised to build with the first round of taxes? Never got built. Never even started construction. But no one seems to care or feel the need to hold the city accountable. They just vote yes on the next thing. Drives me nuts. I'm sure I'll get slapped with state income tax in order to build an elevator to the moon at some point, and by 2076 I still won't be walking on the moon.

That's my vent for the day

8 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

And they they will come for your woman!

They can have her honestly

10 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Get the guns first THEN no way to defend your money....

19 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Get the guns first THEN no way to defend your money....

Look at UK and France right now.

UK: Oh the people voted wanna leave the EU? Ehhhh how about we just don't, what're they gonna do about it, shoot us? lol

France: Oh the yellow vests are rising up? Ehhhh just send in the army, see how they feel about their movement and throwing rocks around when we point guns at them.

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Look at UK and France right now.

UK: Oh the people voted wanna leave the EU? Ehhhh how about we just don't, what're they gonna do about it, shoot us? lol

France: Oh the yellow vests are rising up? Ehhhh just send in the army, see how they feel about their movement and throwing rocks around when we point guns at them.

UK: Uhhhh, I'd rather stay in the EU than have my kid gunned down in middle school

France: If you're not prepared to die for your movement then your just a poser. Go home.

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

27 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

UK: Uhhhh, I'd rather stay in the EU than have my kid gunned down in middle school

France: If you're not prepared to die for your movement then your just a poser. Go home.

UK: it's more the principal to me, the people have spoken and their government just doesn't care. That's a problem.

France: I'd say there's some distinctions between dying for a movement and potentially just getting slaughtered

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

UK: it's more the principal to me, the people have spoken and their government just doesn't care. That's a problem.

France: I'd say there's some distinctions between dying for a movement and potentially just getting slaughtered

UK: That's why you don't have referendums for anything more than taking temperature. You make it part of your election campaign so you and your party have a built in legislative desire to make it happen 

France: They just need to stop being idiots . 

At least that's what Jamie MacLellan says. :lol:

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So IDK what you pay for car registration, but if you live in the city of Seattle it's anywhere between $200 to $1000 dollars a year, based on the value of your car, just for tags. Crazy right? Well they levied these huge fees on car registration in order to pay for a city-wide subway system (we currently have a very small system that needs to be greatly expanded). Now the city wants to levy EVEN MORE fees, this time to pay for a different light rail train system throughout the city, and all these daft coonts living in the city said "that sounds nice" and voted yes on it. I call them daft coonts because that subway system they promised to build with the first round of taxes? Never got built. Never even started construction. But no one seems to care or feel the need to hold the city accountable. They just vote yes on the next thing. Drives me nuts. I'm sure I'll get slapped with state income tax in order to build an elevator to the moon at some point, and by 2076 I still won't be walking on the moon.

Amazing how they always pass things that benefit lower income families like public transit, public housing, inner city neighborhood improvements, etc ; but when it's something that benefits middle income families like arenas or stadiums (because they can afford the tickets), they scoff at it and insist the teams pay for it.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Amazing how they always pass things that benefit lower income families like public transit, public housing, inner city neighborhood improvements, etc ; but when it's something that benefits middle income families like arenas or stadiums (because they can afford the tickets), they scoff at it and insist the teams pay for it.

:blink:

10 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Taxes are like the draft lottery. Those who benefit the most are those who contribute the least.

In strictly isolated factoring, yes, but given applied variables accounting for the metrics that determine contingency for taxation itself, that conclusion is not always true.  This explains the Keynesian/Hayekian polarization burdening our politics today.

On 4/11/2019 at 9:59 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Conservatives = evil for wanting to keep, or hide  your  $$$...Be it something you have rightfully earned, or some trust fund baby.

Liberals = wanting to spend everyone else's $$$ for what they think is their 'special cause'...Doesn't matter how you obtained it - your $$$ is ours to pi$$ away!

4 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Conservatives = evil for wanting to keep, or hide  your  $$$...Be it something you have rightfully earned, or some trust fund baby.

Liberals = wanting to spend everyone else's $$$ for what they think is their 'special cause'...Doesn't matter how you obtained it - your $$$ is ours to pi$$ away!

Trudeau and the Liberals have destroyed Canada in four years. Hopefully we can vote his ass out in October. His supporters are leaving in droves daily. Globalist traitor commie trash.

45 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Trudeau and the Liberals have destroyed Canada in four years. Hopefully we can vote his ass out in October. His supporters are leaving in droves daily. Globalist traitor commie trash.

He destroyed canada in 1 year, the last 3 have just been gravy

20 hours ago, chaps80 said:

Canada seems fully intact and just fine...  it's a little less mean and a little more proactive than it was during the days of darkness from 06-15.

1 hour ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

That's no way to talk about yourself.

Put the reading glasses back on, hockeygreatgrandmother. Because it’s my first post on the thread and I didnt start the politics. 

Edited by kickazz