• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

TB vs CBJ - Series Thread

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, amato said:

Not to downplay how well Columbus is doing but damn, Tampa looks like a completely different team without Hedman.. And to a lesser extent, Stralman. 

And Kucherov as well.  Have to imagine this is a very different series if he'd played in any of the games...oh...yikes. 

Edited by kipwinger

Just now, kipwinger said:

And Kucherov as well.  Have to imagine this is a very different series if he'd played in any of the games...oh...yikes. 

Ahahaha. Nice. He did have a nice dish to Stamkos in this one but yeah, Columbus has just completely taken Tampas top line out of the series basically. 

I actually don't really mind Tampa Bay.  Though I genuinely like the Blue Jackets.  It's just that I hate when any team is so good that people act like winning is a foregone conclusion.  I pretty much always want to see those teams lose. 

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I actually don't really mind Tampa Bay.  Though I genuinely like the Blue Jackets.  It's just that I hate when any team is so good that people act like winning is a foregone conclusion.  I pretty much always want to see those teams lose. 

I can respect that. Tampa obviously underestimated CBJ. Especially after a very easy first period 

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Safe to say if the BJs win this then Jarmo is safe for another year after a MASSIVE gamble at the deadline.  Also safe to say that if they lose he'll be fired within 48 hours. 

I sorta feel sorry for Columbus...While I have never been there - I've heard it's a good place to live/raise a family, but unfortunately it's not a 'vibrant' cosmopolitan hipster city that'll attract free agents, or keep players on it's current roster.

7-3 to finish off getting swept in 4. Heads are gonna roll in Tampa. Someone will have to answer for this. Hilarious.

Just now, F.Michael said:

Now to switch back to the Pens/Isles game...Hopefully the Isles can pull a Blue Jackets!

Hopefully!