• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

TB vs CBJ - Series Thread

Rate this topic

They have all the talent to win a cup. They dont need to blow it up. A Shanny type trade or a Vernon type add would be suficient. They could literally win the cup next year with the same team. It happened. But its not time to overreact.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They have all the talent to win a cup. They dont need to blow it up. A Shanny type trade or a Vernon type add would be suficient. They could literally win the cup next year with the same team. It happened. But its not time to rebuild.

No, the core is still there to win it. Just need some more grit and Vaz has to play much better. Regular season effort, no bueno.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

That's a great scene

DDL...1 of the best actors alive today!

And yes - great scene - great movie...And Kudos to Paul Dano - he did a great job playing the role of a weasely preacher...And he knows how to take 1 for the team...I mean - he did allow DDL to bash his head in with a bowling pin.

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

DDL...1 of the best actors alive today!

And yes - great scene - great movie...And Kudos to Paul Dano - he did a great job playing the role of a weasely preacher...And he knows how to take 1 for the team...I mean - he did allow DDL to bash his head in with a bowling pin.

meme.jpg

WTF I love Kucherov now

https://twitter.com/JustinWTSP/status/1118932265613045762

EDIT: I hate this stupid website and how sometimes tweets work sometimes and sometimes they just don't. Here's the tweet peasant style:

Reporter: "Did you learn anything from your suspension?"
Kucherov: "No"

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

WTF I love Kucherov now

https://twitter.com/JustinWTSP/status/1118932265613045762

EDIT: I hate this stupid website and how sometimes tweets work sometimes and sometimes they just don't. Here's the tweet peasant style:

Reporter: "Did you learn anything from your suspension?"
Kucherov: "No"

Should have asked him if the team learned anything from choking again. "No. We just want paid."

13 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Are you into that sort of thing? They went out for the night but left me pizza money :yahoo:

I can bring my gamecube and a six pack of my dads naddy light

Chris Johnston said on Steve Dangle's podcast that the Tampa players were awarded 4 days off and a golfing trip to Miami with 5 regular season games left.

Sounds like they were celebrating before the playoffs even started lmao

Get rekt noobs