• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

TOR vs. BOS - Series Thread

Rate this topic

‘Maybe this is the year the Leafs beat Boston,’ says delusional idiot who doesn’t know s***

TORONTO – Local man Dennis Hendricks believes this could be the year the Leafs finally end their playoff losing streak against the Boston Bruins, mostly because he’s a dumb f*** who says dumb f*** things.

Many NHL analysts have said that while the Leafs possess a strong combination of speed and skill, they also possess a strong combination of ‘how the f*** can a team with this many good players play so s***ty?’ and ‘a defence corps that can’t figure out which are the opponents jerseys’ which will likely be a small problem against a veteran Boston team that has owned them all year. But his hasn’t stopped hardcore f***nuts across the GTA from holding out hope.

Psychologists recommend anyone who sincerely believes the Leafs are going to beat the Bruins immediately check themselves into a care facility for delusional thoughts, or at least take an IQ test to see if they are, in fact, the alpha idiot prophecy foretold would one day be born.

At press time, f*** it: Leafs in 6.

21 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Unfortunately, it's also why Dubas would probably do anything to keep him.

We could at least screw with their cap situation tho, so there's that.

And then they would likely screw with ours in 2-3 years time...

5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

And then they would likely screw with ours in 2-3 years time...

Joke's on them -- we're not gonna have anyone worth prying away. :lookaround:

EDIT: Oh, you mean cap-wise. Yeah, I suppose so. Maybe we could bribe them with hookers or something.

Edited by Dabura

1 hour ago, amato said:

He has to know that he can't. I was surprised they didn't trade Nylander honestly 

This.

Set the tone that these children aren't gonna dictate how the $$$ was gonna get spent...Too late now that he's signed...They could try to move him on draft weekend, but it's highly likely that they'll get much in return, and Nylander would probably nix any move.

Hahaha Kadri. 5 min major, probably a suspension coming too. The Bruins know they can get under his skin.

Misconduct too, league will be looking at it.

4-1 yeahhh!! Leafs still shorthanded.

Edited by chaps80

2 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Hahaha Kadri. 5 min major, probably a suspension coming too. The Bruins know they can get under his skin.

Misconduct too, league will be looking at it.

4-1 yeahhh!! Leafs still shorthanded.

Chara's thinking - 'running guys into the glass is my moniker'...That, or maybe he's proud that DeBrusk has learned from the master :lol:

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

I hope Kadri isn't suspended just for the sake of making this series more interesting.  

He'll get 3 plus...His history of previous suspensions won't help his cause.

Almost 5-1. lol

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Chara's thinking - 'running guys into the glass is my moniker'...That, or maybe he's proud that DeBrusk has learned from the master :lol:

He'll get 3 plus...His history of previous suspensions won't help his cause.

Yeah, Kadri is a vital player for Toronto, but not a star player. 1 game max star player rule doesn't apply. I say 3, at least 2.